Contribute
Register

OpenCore stuck on bridges 3 : devices 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello.

1) You have added the SSDTs but you have not declared them in your config.plist. You need to.

2) Your SMBIOS is corrupted or incorrect. For example the UUID is in the serial-number field.

3) You have no DeviceProperties for your HD4600 iGPU in place.

Try a Search of the site. There are quite a few people who have used an HP ProDesk 600 but not so many with Big Sur.

Do you have a tutorial for that?

Hello.

1) You have added the SSDTs but you have not declared them in your config.plist. You need to.

2) Your SMBIOS is corrupted or incorrect. For example the UUID is in the serial-number field.

3) You have no DeviceProperties for your HD4600 iGPU in place.

Try a Search of the site. There are quite a few people who have used an HP ProDesk 600 but not so many with Big Sur.
How do you do the first one?!

How do you do the first one?!

You can either edit the config.plist manually using an editor like ProperTree, or you can use the OpenCore Configurator app and add them/enable them in the ACPI tab.

Take a look at the Sample.plist included with the OpenCore download for examples.

See post #23 above.

:)

I think I fixed it

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 32
Did I fix it?!

How do I disable CSM on a HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini PC BIOS? It’s American Megatrends…

Hello, I was wondering how do I disable CSM on a HP ProDesk 600 G1 Mini PC BIOS? It’s American Megatrends… I feel like that is the issue to my Hackintosh loading, it's stuck on disabling user patcher on request. It's been like 20 minutes, can anybody help me on this issue? I feel like that's the problem causing to not boot to utilities. Can anyone help me locate the CSM in this kind of BIOS?

Thanks,
DJ

Can anyone help me locate the CSM in this kind of BIOS?
Look for a setting that says something like legacy option roms or legacy support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back