RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there,

Just upgraded my venerable customac to Mavericks and everything seems to be working well with one caveat. Sleep, which hasn't worked since Snow Leopard, is finally working again. But when the machine wakes, only one of my two monitors wakes up. The other stays dark. Console shows the display as "changed state to offline." However, it's unclear why. Here's the details:

Motherboard: GA-X58A-UD3R
Video Card: Asus Matrix 5870 2GB
- DVI -> Dell 2007WFP (wakes)
- HDMI(to DVI) -> Samsung 215TW (stays dark after sleep)

Booting with Chameleon 2.2svn r2269
- Graphics Enabler = Yes
- AtiConfig = Uakari

Disconnecting and reconnecting the monitor does not help. The only solution is to reboot. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem ..Radeon 7750 here..I can use GraphicsEnabler Yes or No or even nothing in the list it boots fine but only monitor wakes up from sleep ..unless I plug one into the IPGU (HD4000) ..but then I need injection and can't use all possible resolutions without problems and there are also weird reactions with safari on the external's card monitor so I stick with both monitors on the HD7750..no problem..everything is fine..except sleep ..but I never use it to be honest ..now if I can fix the problem it would not hurt :)

I had a lot of trouble with this finally to realise my NEC Multisync was the issue. on any other monitor its fine! GRRRR! Here is my boot.plist.
Its on an i5 3570k
Gigabyte Z77-Ds3H

<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>