Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2011 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElegantSpoon said:
Ah right so you don't think it's that link I posted to about having too many audio drivers installed?

I did use that dsdt first but had some issues so went for the one from the data base.
You may have too many audio helpers installed; a clean install of 10.7.4 solves that. You will not get HDMI audio with dsdts from the database unless there is HDMI in the file name.

Anybody else run Cinebench on this build? My score is lower than I expected...

Screen Shot 2012-05-30 at 5.05.17 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-05-30 at 5.05.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-05-30 at 5.05.17 PM.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 180
Thanks Toleda, I'm going to update BIOS to f8 and run the HDMI-f8 DSDT you linked to. Hopefully it will fix my occasional bios freeze at initial boot screen..

toleda said:
5/30/12 - Updated H67N and H61N dsdts with HDMI audio edits

The latest MacMan edited dsdts with the HDMI audio edits for HD3000 HDMI audio and AMD/Nvidia discrete graphics HDMI audio, available as Attachments 1a and 1b http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=33412&p=209915#p209915

toleda said:
5/30/12 - Updated H67N and H61N dsdts with HDMI audio edits

The latest MacMan edited dsdts with the HDMI audio edits for HD3000 HDMI audio and AMD/Nvidia discrete graphics HDMI audio, available as Attachments 1a and 1b http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=33412&p=209915#p209915

Yes, thank you Toledo and MacMan for the fine work. Can you tell me if the F9 DSDT will work with an Ivy Bridge (i5-3570k) processor?

I have the mini running now without a DSDT (F9 bios) using the I5-3570k and BridgeHelper 3 and would like to use the new F9 DSDT.

Thanks again!

Montmac said:
Yes, thank you Toledo and MacMan for the fine work. Can you tell me if the F9 DSDT will work with an Ivy Bridge (i5-3570k) processor?
I installed the H67N F9 BIOS and tested the F9 dsdt (w/HDMI audio edits) with no issues to report on 10.7.4 and Sandy Bridge. Montmac, you can have the honor of being first to test the F9 dsdt on Ivy Bridge.

toleda said:
Montmac said:
I installed the H67N F9 BIOS and tested the F9 dsdt (w/HDMI audio edits) with no issues to report on 10.7.4 and Sandy Bridge. Montmac, you can have the honor of being first to test the F9 dsdt on Ivy Bridge.

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

I have updated my H61N-USB3 to Bios F8 and added the F8 DSDT with HDMI audio. I can confirm that everything is working great. The sleep issue I had on F3, where the computer would restart on wake, has now disappeared.

Thanks you everybody involved for all the hard work. It is much appreciated. :clap:

Thanks for the replies on hdmi audio. I'm going to leave it as is I think though, I have sleep/wake working, and everything else, just getting all my films setup and as its only going to be remotely controlled So I don't want to mess it up :)

I'm currently on Bios F7 on my GA-H67N-USB3-B3 and running 10.7.4. Now i'm going to update my bios to F9. Will my Mac boot up correctly or do i get some kp?

Are these steps for an update of the DSDT correct?
- download F9 DSDT-HDMI Audio (2nd post) -> place on desktop
- run multibeast -> options "user dsdt" + "repair permissions" + "patched apple hda - alc889"
- reboot!

Thanks in advance :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back