Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.3 (367.15.10.35)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I had installed CUDA alongside the webdrivers and never experienced this issue. (GTX 970)

Could it possibly be unreleated to the CUDA drivers? Did you happen to do anything else to your system (config.plist changes, etc?)

One thing that caused my graphics to revert to the 5mb~ error was booting off the wrong bootloader (the wrong version of clover, like off a recovery drive, or multibeast.)

You need to download AGDPfix 1.3, run it and reboot I think. I may have spoken too soon.

Just installed the CUDA driver on my build today in the hope of accelerating the rendering speed of Final Cut Pro X (Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH / i7 6700K / GTX980 Gainward Phantom / OS X 10.12.3 / CUDA 8.0.63 / Web Driver 367.15.10.35f01).
After doing a reboot the Mac doesn't detect the GPU properly and output is only restricted to one of my displays.

In System Preferences it now says "Graphics: Display 8MB".
When going to the CUDA preferences Pane it says "No GPU Detected".
Same for the NVIDIA Driver Manager pane where the Card isn't shown in any of the PCI slots.

In Clover NvidiaWeb ist Set to true. Other ways for injecting the graphics card are not used.

The system worked stable before installing the CUDA driver today.

Is there a way to fix this issue?
If not so, is there already a guide on how to uninstall the current CUDA-Driver?

Last edited:
hello i downloaded and installed today the web drivers without touching the config.plist and after restart the nvidia works like a charm.

Last edited:
Nvidia released some new Quadro Graphic Cards based on Pascal-Chips. So maybe there is a chance we get Support for 1070/1080

Besides GTX 970 anybody had luck with other cards? GF FX 3800 and Quadro 2000 don't work.

All of the 900 series cards work

My testing so far:

Quadro 2000-Corrupted buffer
Quadro FX 3800 - not loaded
Quadro FX 1400 - not loaded
Quadro FX 3400 SLI - no boot past clover
GeForce XFX 8600GT - success :headbang:
GeForce XFX 8500GT - success :headbang:

Attachments

• xMac.PNG
    xMac.PNG
    238.2 KB · Views: 557
Gigabyte gtx 750 ti does not work in saw 10.12.3 (16D32)

Hi, I can not get my gpu to work, I have tried all the driver installation guides on tonymac, my computer:

Ga z170x designare, firmware version F21
Ga gtx 750 ti oc
I7 _ 6700k
32gb cruzial ballistix sport lt
Samsung evo 850 ssd 250g
Corsair h100i v2
Corsair rm650 i

I have tried 50 new installs and I only get these error messages:
"Graphics display 7 mb" or "gigabyte gtx750 ti oc 0MB"

I have followed, among other things, these facilities:
Mountain range:
Https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

Nvidia drivers
Https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...for-macos-sierra-10-12-3-367-15-10-35.213122/

I have followed the bios configurations described here,
I have modified /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

I'm a little desperate and I do not know what I'm doing wrong, everything works, ethernet, sound, usb, but the gpu does not work, the screen does not stop appearing bars and random blinks.

The computer is brand new and all the components work full on windows I've already tested it including the gpu.

This equipment is destined to the sound production and I need the gpu to work with two screens

Thanks for the work and sorry for my bad writing in inglish, I need the google translator :(

untick the nvda_drv then try to restart be sure the web drivers is latest one
Gigabyte gtx 750 ti does not work in saw 10.12.3 (16D32)

Hi, I can not get my gpu to work, I have tried all the driver installation guides on tonymac, my computer:

Ga z170x designare, firmware version F21
Ga gtx 750 ti oc
I7 _ 6700k
32gb cruzial ballistix sport lt
Samsung evo 850 ssd 250g
Corsair h100i v2
Corsair rm650 i

I have tried 50 new installs and I only get these error messages:
"Graphics display 7 mb" or "gigabyte gtx750 ti oc 0MB"

I have followed, among other things, these facilities:
Mountain range:
Https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

Nvidia drivers
Https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...for-macos-sierra-10-12-3-367-15-10-35.213122/

I have followed the bios configurations described here,
I have modified /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

I'm a little desperate and I do not know what I'm doing wrong, everything works, ethernet, sound, usb, but the gpu does not work, the screen does not stop appearing bars and random blinks.

The computer is brand new and all the components work full on windows I've already tested it including the gpu.

This equipment is destined to the sound production and I need the gpu to work with two screens

Thanks for the work and sorry for my bad writing in inglish, I need the google translator :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back