Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.3 (367.15.10.35)

Status
Not open for further replies.
untick the nvda_drv then try to restart be sure the web drivers is latest one

Hi, thank you very much for your quick response.
I have doubts on how to do it, use clover configurator? Or text edit? Could you explain it to me? I do not have much experience, thanks again

I have doubts on how to do it, use clover configurator? Or text edit? Could you explain it to me? I do not have much experience, thanks again

Clover Configurator should do the trick just fine if you have it available.

1. Load your config.plist into Clover Configurator.

2. Select the 'Boot' section on the left; in the options that are displayed you will see a tick box for 'nvda_drv=1' - make sure this is NOT ticked.

3. Select the 'System Parameters' section further down on the left side; in the options there you will see a tick box for 'NvidiaWeb' - make sure this IS ticked.

4. Make sure to save your config file after making the changes, then reboot with the updated config file.

use clover configurator just untick same as mine if my nvidia fresh install it works without nvda enable dont know why this happen.

I followed your instructions in a fresh installation, but still not working,

01 - I installed the latest version of webdriver - 367.15.10.35f01
02- I have modified config.plist

<Key> SystemParameters </ key>
<Dict>
<Key> InjectKexts </ key>
<String> YES </ string>
<Key> InjectSystemID </ key>
<True />
<Key> NvidiaWeb </ key>
<True />
</ Dict>

The problem could be the system id? Which one should I use?

Fixed! In my case it has been solved according to normal installation instructions for nvidia Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.3 (367.15.10.35)
And later installing emuvariableuefi from clover configurator.

Thanks for your collaboration.

I want to believe in Manual Guzman words six months ago...
Capture.PNG

Yes we are on 367.15.10.35, but we need to wait 367.44.xx.xx :)

Hello, I've got a problem with the driver, I have followed the guide, but once I reboot the system, when the OS is loading, it suddenly reboots.
  • Cpu I7 4790K
  • Mobo MSI Gaming 3
  • Gpu Gigabyte 980 GTX G1
  • RAM GSkill 16 GB

I mean after rebooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back