Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GTX 1050ti and its drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

first off all I am really suprised that such a big and active community revolves about hackintoshs.

I am an it trainee and wanted to save me a couple of bucks, so I decided to go for this path.

PC is currently installed on the following build:

High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G66)
iMac (27", Ende 2013)

Intel i5 4670k
16GB RAM
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3 Motherboard
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050ti

Everything works great so far. Had no issues with my network nor sound drivers. The only issue I currently have is my graphics card. It shows:

NVIDIA Chip Model 6 MB

The web driver (387.10.10.10.40.113) is installed and also shows up at the top right of the corner. I couldn't install it via download and klick (always showed me that my Mac OS X is not compatible) so i went for a workaround and downloaded + installed it with a bash command.

I set nvda_drv=1 and also installed EmuVariableUefi via Clover.
Graphics > InjectNVidia is unchecked.
Installed kexts: Lilu, FakeSMC, Whatevergreen under EFI>CLOVER>kexts>Other (copied all the files which where in the ZIPs)

Any clues where I could have done a mistake?

The login screen flashes a couple of times every time I log in. Besides that, I couldn't test any other applications because i currently have very bad internet due to a local issue.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Edit: Properly installed the kexts with Kext Helper and checked via terminal if the kexts are in their destination (system/library/extensions) but still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back