Contribute
Register

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've had my Rig up and running for a month now on integrated graphics. It is a Z77X UP4-TH, i5 3570k and I just installed a 760 in. I tried booting with Graphics Enabler=No, but it booted, showed the apple logo with the spinning circle, then the screen went dark for a second then froze on the apple logo without a spinning circle. I have tried -x as well but I keep getting the same results. All help is greatly appreciated.

Hi. I've had my Rig up and running for a month now on integrated graphics. It is a Z77X UP4-TH, i5 3570k and I just installed a 760 in. I tried booting with Graphics Enabler=No, but it booted, showed the apple logo with the spinning circle, then the screen went dark for a second then froze on the apple logo without a spinning circle. I have tried -x as well but I keep getting the same results. All help is greatly appreciated.
try with "-x -v GraphicsEnabler=No" and tell us what you see

I have used CS6 and CC. On CS6 at least you had to edit that text file to get it to use non-standard GPU. I think in CC it does that automagically.
Turned out all I needed to do was reinstall Premiere. It works fine now (still using the OS X default driver) after editing the text file. :)

Hi
Just upgraded to Mavricks. GA-Z87X-ud3h. gigabyte OC 760. All working well, except Maps in new iphoto. Map app works okay, but maps disappear on the iPhoto map screen if you move the mouse. The rest of the app appears okay.

I have the 760 and it works with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No, but not if I reboot normally... Any suggestion??

I have the 760 and it works with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No, but not if I reboot normally... Any suggestion??
I can tell you what I did when I experienced this issue.

Go into your BIOS and switch your graphics card to the internal GPU, and boot from there (this also means plugging your monitor directly to the motherboard). Download and install the nVidia drivers (web driver and CUDA). This will require a reboot. Now you can go back into the BIOS and change your graphics card back to the 760. Boot with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No. Load Multibeast and make sure you boot with GraphicsEnabler=No by default. Restart and it should work fine.

Yes it works great Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 10.47.13 PM.png

my 760 works OOB all ports working, how to enable HDMI sound?
do i really need to instal nvidia web drivers? any improvement in performance?

It's great to see that the 760 works as I'm planning on installing OS X on my machine,I have the Gigabyte windforce GTX 760 and I was wondering if you have any issues at all with it?I'm planning on using OS 10.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back