Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Announces 'Pascal' Graphics Drivers Coming to MacOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried to install AGDPfix??

If your gpu is via DP check display port version in your monitor config. With 1.2 version is not working (1.1 is fine)

With my ASUS GTX 1080 does not work. Does anyone have a tip for me?

If you have more than one monitor connected, try to boot with only one monitor connected.

That was the solution for me and others, to get past the black screen.

NvidiaWeb entry had already been set to <true/>in my config.list

Did you move any kexts in the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts folder to Library/Extensions ? (With Clover r4xxx you probably need to do this unless the issue has been fixed in the latest release)

If not you might have to boot to the UniBeaast stick and use Terminal to move them manually and repair permissions etc.

Double-check BIOS for the GPU settings. iGPU to Auto and first graphics to PCIe etc.

Double-check config.plist doesn't set the InjectNvidia option. You can disable in the Clover boot menu/Options.

:)

I have a monitor where I have connected the HD530 with HDMI and the GTX with DP.

Try remove the HDMI cable from your monitor, and keep only the DP cable to your GTX.

Did you move any kexts in the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts folder to Library/Extensions ? (With Clover r4xxx you probably need to do this unless the issue has been fixed in the latest release)

If not you might have to boot to the UniBeaast stick and use Terminal to move them manually and repair permissions etc.

Double-check BIOS for the GPU settings. iGPU to Auto and first graphics to PCIe etc.

Double-check config.plist doesn't set the InjectNvidia option. You can disable in the Clover boot menu/Options.

:)
Buddy, thanks for the suggestions but I'm not new to Clover. Inject/Nvidia, AMD, and Intel are all false. My BIOS is set to where my primary GPU is PCIe and iGPU is disabled. And I don't need to create a Unibeast, Chimera, or any kind of stick. I create my USB boot disks from scratch as well as my config.plist. The kexts stored in my EFI/CLOVER/kexts folder I strictly contain in that location and never swap them out to S/L/E. My issue is somewhat common; a few members' posts I've come across so far on this thread show that their systems are experiencing similar issues. I'm not sure what the underlying cause for it is but hopefully somebody figure can it out.
---EDIT---
Also after doing this test as described here, I concluded my system has working hardware NVRAM which is the reason why it will not boot with EmuVariableUefi-64 installed from Clover since there is no need for it.

Last edited:
Try remove the HDMI cable from your monitor, and keep only the DP cable to your GTX.

I tried and then I have only a VGA with 5 MB.

What settings do you have in BIOS?

view
view
view

Last edited:
I tried and then I have only a VGA with 5 MB.

What settings do you have in BIOS?

view
view
view
That usually happens when you are injecting NVIDIA. For GTX 9xx/10xx cards no injection is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back