i5 3210M
Graphics
HD4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Build:

Intel core i5 3210M - 2.5
6GB ram
500 GB HD - 200GB> iOS >> 300GB Data(NTFS)

The notebook comes with windows 8 and is classified "windows 8 ready". Used unibeast + Mavericks from USB mode.
After boot, the install screen only show on HDMI way. Problem not solved yet. Installs easily. For audio i tried some realtek, but like on my another asus mtoherboard, only with voodo.

Wifi aetheros not working yet, tried the multibeast Kext with no sucess.
Keyboard and touchpad working natively.

Need helps with LVDS(native notebook screen). 0

Don`t boot without USB. Only go to windows 8 recovery. :(

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution

Build:

Intel core i5 3210M - 2.5
6GB ram
500 GB HD - 200GB> iOS >> 300GB Data(NTFS)

The notebook comes with windows 8 and is classified "windows 8 ready". Used unibeast + Mavericks from USB mode.
After boot, the install screen only show on HDMI way. Problem not solved yet. Installs easily. For audio i tried some realtek, but like on my another asus mtoherboard, only with voodo.

Wifi aetheros not working yet, tried the multibeast Kext with no sucess.
Keyboard and touchpad working natively.

Need helps with LVDS(native notebook screen). 0

Depends on your screen resolution and other data, see request above...

Don`t boot without USB. Only go to windows 8 recovery. :(

Did you install a bootloader?

Depends on your screen resolution and other data, see request above...

I read a answer on youtube, the screen can show on HDMI, and it works, but de LVDS don`t.

Did you install a bootloader?

yes, like always at end of the multibeast i check the chimera bootloader. and the black theme of tony[i like it].

When i boot the Bios load a windows 8 repair system... Should I format all disk and all partitions at install? the disk have another 3 small partitions.

I read a answer on youtube, the screen can show on HDMI, and it works, but de LVDS don`t.

Like I said, the solution depends on your screen resolution and other details (CPU, chipset, screen resolution), which you have not provided.

yes, like always at end of the multibeast i check the chimera bootloader. and the black theme of tony[i like it].

When i boot the Bios load a windows 8 repair system... Should I format all disk and all partitions at install? the disk have another 3 small partitions.

Hard to tell from your description, but maybe boot0 problem. See: http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Hi again, i'm really happy. IGPlatformID=01660003 works b really fine. Fighting against WiFi now. Ty friend. :D:headbang:

On my About my Mac: Wifi

IMG_20140121_212029925_HDR.jpg

Good night.
I'm not able to give the match with the note is 10.9 Maverick System: Asus A45A CPU: i5 3210M / / Intel ® Chipset Chief River HM76Graphics:

- - - Updated - - -

Good night.
I'm not able to give the match with the note is 10.9 Maverick System: Asus A45A CPU: i5 3210M / / Intel ® Chipset Chief River HM76Graphics:

- - - Updated - - -

Good night.

Hi again, i'm really happy. IGPlatformID=01660003 works b really fine. Fighting against WiFi now. Ty friend. :D:headbang:

On my About my Mac: Wifi

View attachment 80905

WiFi depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to determine what you have.

See: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

- - - Updated - - -

Good night.

- - - Updated - - -

Good night.

- - - Updated - - -

Good night.

Is that a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back