Contribute
Register

No Trackpad/Keyboard, USB not working either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose that would've been too easy. I was able to disable it in BIOS, but PM is still not working. I must've made a mistake somewhere, but I've checked everything multiple times.

Probably time for a fresh install with a focus on CPU PM at the very beginning.

Probably time for a fresh install with a focus on CPU PM at the very beginning.

ah. Was really hoping it wouldn't come to that. I guess I'll keep trying for a bit so I can avoid that for the time being. Thanks for the suggestions and help so far.

So after doing a bit of thinking and double checking, I found a second copy of NullCPU in my system, tried removing it, installing the patched AICPM kext from multibeast yosemite, but on boot it gave a kernel panic for AIPCM. I went into windows and fixed it, got back in and am able to boot with Null back into there. Multibeast's AICPM doesn't seem to be working for me, is there another patcher I should use?

So after doing a bit of thinking and double checking, I found a second copy of NullCPU in my system, tried removing it, installing the patched AICPM kext from multibeast yosemite, but on boot it gave a kernel panic for AIPCM. I went into windows and fixed it, got back in and am able to boot with Null back into there. Multibeast's AICPM doesn't seem to be working for me, is there another patcher I should use?

You should take a photo of the panic.

Sure thing, gimme a sec

here it is.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 111
I installed through multibeast, but I suppose that means it didn't work. Is there a reliable alternative to patch it?

You did not. Only vanilla AICPUPM.kext will create that panic.

Do I need to delete the previous one? Cause I did do it through multibeast, unless I made a mistake.

Drivers > Patched AICPM > install

Is there more to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back