Contribute
Register

No Trackpad/Keyboard, USB not working either

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually upgraded from Mountain Lion, but yes. They were working in Mountain Lion. Using your battery kext I was able to get battery functions working. Currently I'm working on getting imessage, HDMI, and USB 3.0 working. After that I think I'd be pretty much set, as everything else is working wonderfully.

I actually upgraded from Mountain Lion, but yes. They were working in Mountain Lion. Using your battery kext I was able to get battery functions working. Currently I'm working on getting imessage, HDMI, and USB 3.0 working. After that I think I'd be pretty much set, as everything else is working wonderfully.

You forgot to post ioreg.

My apologies. Here you go, and thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
My apologies. Here you go, and thanks for taking a look.

What, exactly, isn't working as of this ioreg?

FYI: Power management is not implemented correctly.

As of right now, the only things I can tell that aren't working are USB 3.0, HDMI, and iMessages. Is there a resource you'd recommend for me to try and fix the power management? Thanks

edit: oh, and I suppose brightness controls and keys aren't working either. Forgot about that.

I did not, would you like me to post an updated one with something plugged in?

edit: Figured I'd go ahead and do one.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Followed your power management guide thoroughly. Think I got everything set, but I was wondering if you'd look it over and make sure.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • Log.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 86
Followed your power management guide thoroughly. Think I got everything set, but I was wondering if you'd look it over and make sure.

Power management is not correct. Check everything on the checklist.

Alright, i guess I'll read a bit more. x86platformplugin isn't showing in my IOReg, I suspect it might have something to do with the ACPIPlatform kext. Going to research a bit more.

edit: trying to figure this out is a headache, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back