Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried Audio ID:1 The corresponding kext that is produced is what is currently in my CLOVER/kexts/10.11 folder. I have tried the other ones after the first one didn't work. I have deleted the kexts from the 10.11 folder that were produced using the other Audio ID's.

I re-attached the boot log and config.plist from the same boot. Or at least I think I did :) I also got the terminal saved output to upload by converting it to a pdf.

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    24.5 KB · Views: 98
  • config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 99
  • terminal saved output.pdf
    18 KB · Views: 75
deleted the kexts from the 10.11 folder that were produced using the other Audio ID's.
re-attached the boot log and config.plist from the same boot. Or at least I think I did
Not correct, one AppleHDA.kext supports all supported Audio IDs.
Attach a new set of files from a the next reboot.

The kext that i'm talking about is the realtekALC.kext that is added to the 10.11 folder after running the command script. That isn't the kext that is needed to fix the audio? I didn't do anything with the Apple HDA.kext in S/L/E

I attached the files in my previous post of boot log and config.plist from a fresh reboot. I also attached the Terminal Saved Output. Were they not correct?

Here is a screen shot of my clover config. Not sure if it's of any use.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 6.25.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 6.25.46 PM.png
    658.5 KB · Views: 107
Files from reboot. Added text from DPCIManager as well as from my Clover Config plus everything else I have.

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • bootlog.log.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Console kernel-Sound Assertions.log
    164 bytes · Views: 56
  • IO Jones.iojones
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • terminal saved output.pdf
    18 KB · Views: 84
  • DCPI Manager log.pdf
    25.2 KB · Views: 47
Sorry. I swear I attached that. It is attached now.

Do you know how to remedy the AppleDataSetManagement.kext issue or where I could start to fix it?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 80
It is attached now.
Do you know how to remedy the AppleDataSetManagement.kext issue or where I could start to fix it?
The config.plist attached is not the config.plist Clover is loading, appears to be a Yosemite config.plist.
Likely a Clover/Install disk mistake.

Choices:
1. Run the 10.11 installer over the current installation
2. Pacifist can restore the kext from the installer

Install Clover, run cloverALC, restart and reply with new files.

I downloaded Pacifist and replaced the appledatasetmanagement.kext folder with one from an El Capitan install file. I reinstalled clover and ran cloverALC again. Rebooted and posted all files below. Still no audio. Really don't want to re-install 10.11 again, but I will if that is the next step. I don't really know how to use Pacifist, so I included a screenshot of what I installed.

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 92
  • config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IO Jones.iojones
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • Terminal.pdf
    3.6 KB · Views: 67
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • DPCI Manager.pdf