Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rbbunmc excuse me to bother you but I need help and I can see you are very experienced in this Hackintosh thing and also a very gentle and kind person, so I was wondering if you could maybe explain me how to install a SSDT-1.aml on a system

The option that I imagine could be the right way to do it are:

op#1 open Multibeast and press The User DSDT button and when the selection window opens I select the SSDT-1.aml

op#2 or just placing this SSDT-1.aml on the Extra Folder and thats it?

Again I am so sorry to bother you but I am receiving Mr Toleda´s Help but I really don´t understand how to instal this file the SSDT-1.aml and I feel so frustrated because I was having a Fully functional Brand New Hackintosh Gigabyte x99, and now that I intended to instal the audio which it was the only issue I had to resolve, now I have a Drive with a terrible Kernel panic so I am trying to calm down and start again following Mr Toleda indications, I been using Hackintosh for 6 years with a x58 and 1366 processor but I recently buy this x99 platform and it has become a nightmare, and more because I am in the hurry to finish a client video the one who gave me the money to buy the new x99, Mr Toleda has been very kind to help me, but I know I need more experience to understand him so that is why I come to request your help.

Last edited:
I used the DSDT from my mainboard EX58-Extreme (Bios F12)
The error says Audio ID: 885 is not supported; the 885 codec is supported.
Audio ID fix: edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id from:
0x75, 0x03, 0x00, 0x00
to:
0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

1. Hi, I have 5.1 Speakers + HDMI audio working. I have only two issues, the main issue is that the microphone (front panel) is not working. I can see internal microphone in sound preferences, but it does not work.
the other issue is that after sleep, I can get audio through speakers, but not from headphones.
2. osx version: 10.11
motherboard model: GA-H77-DS3H
bios version: F10
processor: i7-3770
graphics: GTX 650 Ti
3. Guide used: cloverALC/Clover patched:
ALC887
Legacy_v100202 : no
Enable HD4600 HDMI audio :no
audio id : 2 (5.1)
+ SSDT.aml (AMD/Nvidia HDMI Audio [Easy Guide])
4.5.7.8.10. Attached in zip
11. Microphone: standard headset, unbranded, works fine in MS Windows.
connected to case microphone input.
Preferences/Sound/Input: Internal microphone - Built-in

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• files.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 63
1. Hi, I have 5.1 Speakers + HDMI audio working. I have only two issues, the main issue is that the microphone (front panel) is not working. I can see internal microphone in sound preferences, but it does not work.
Post #1/3. Front Panel
AC97; no OS X support

I didn't know the difference between front panel and HD audio. I just opened my case and the connector is (and has always been) connected to the HD audio.
As I told you before, microphone doesn't work.
Also before sleep, internal speakers and headphones commute when headphones are connected, but after sleep they do not.

1) I'm having issues getting the audio to work. I've used the audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0h command script and after reboot I still don't have line out listed in my audio output. I have my apple tv and my airport express listed (both via airplay) and audio does work to those devices. I've tried Audio ID: 0,1,2 and none worked. I tried 1 originally as I thought that was my correct choice. But after it not working, I tried other selections.

2) OSX: 10.11
The rest of the system information is located with my profile. I'm not sure of the BIOS version. Not sure how to check, but never updated it.

Used this guide for audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0h command script.

The rest of my information is attached below. I selected the debug option in clover to get a log but it never produced anything in the misc folder after reboot. So i added the boot log. Not sure if that is suffice or not. I also have the Terminal Saved Output, but it says invalid file when I try to attach.

I will also add that i'm running OSX 10.11 from a Carbon Copy Cloner external HDD. I have 10.10.5 working fine from this external and decided to upgrade to 10.11 on my backup and tinker with the fixes before applying those fixes to my SDD. The external HDD is connected via a USB that is attached to a USB hub since I haven't gotten my USB 3 ports working yet. I add this info because I'm not sure if running it from an external HDD is contributing to my audio problems.

Thanks.

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 96
  • config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Console kernel-Sound Assertions.log
    164 bytes · Views: 58
  • IO Jones.iojones
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 12.50.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 12.50.50 PM.png
    767.9 KB · Views: 99
i added the boot log. Not sure if that is suffice or not. I also have the Terminal Saved Output, but it says invalid file when I try to attach.
layout can only be 1 , 2 or 3; use 1, not 0 (IOJones).
Attach Terminal Output
Boot log is a week old and does not match config.plist.
Attach new files from one/same boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back