Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sys Prefs screenshot shows Headphones connected, front panel mutes motherboard audio ports. Remove Headphones.
If no Headphones connected, front panel/case problem; disconnect front panel.

Thanks toleda, do you mean that my front panel cable with hd audio that connect to the mobo is faulty?

do you mean that my front panel cable with hd audio that connect to the mobo is faulty?
More likely, the front panel/green connector has failed. Work around is disconnect front panel cable from motherboard to restore audio.

More likely, the front panel/green connector has failed. Work around is disconnect front panel cable from motherboard to restore audio.

I just plug out my HD audio from my mobo and started my computer. Still no sound from my back green port :(

And apparently I have one speaker that connects via USB port. That works just fine.

Last edited:
Again, see Problem Reporting, Post #1; attach all requested files
Here are the attached necessary files
Description of Problem: Will not pick up internal mic built into Bose earbuds, works fine on regular mac. Headphones attached to front line in plug.
System Specs: Z170N-Gaming 5, i7 6700k, 16GB ddr4 ram, RX 480, Sierra 10.12.1,
Method of install: Used realtekAlc kext from multibeast and injected audio as 1 in clover config.

Attachments

• Mic Fix files.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 101
What System Preferences/Sound/Output audio device is selected?
Attach screenshot and IOReg.

Currently plug into green port of my PC using a ear piece

Attachments

• IOreg.ioreg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.16.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.16.07 AM.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back