Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI H97M-E35
CPU
Intel Core i3 4160
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Hi there!
Sorry if there's already a similar thread somewhere but I was unable to find it. Let's see if you can help me out.

These are my specs:
-Intel i3 4160 (LGA 1150)
-MSI H97M-E35
-8 GB Ram
-Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB
-TP-Link N900 Wireless Dual Band

I'm a super newbie with the hackintosh thing, though I've managed to set El Capitan to work with my CustoMac. However, the post-installation process is not working for me. I run Multibeast - El Capitan 8.2.1, it finishes the installation correctly (the "installation successful" message appears), but my audio is not working, there are multiple graphic issues and I can't reboot the system (only by shutting down and manually booting up again).

Has anyone encountered this problem? If so, is there anyway to solve it?
I tried using Clover, but it's a bit out of my league... I'd appreciate any help with that from you pros.

Thanks in advance for reading this message!

Last edited:
Hi there!
Sorry if there's already a similar thread somewhere but I was unable to find it. Let's see if you can help me out.

These are my specs:
-Intel i3 4160 (LGA 1150)
-MSI H97M-E35
-8 GB Ram
-Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB
-TP-Link N900 Wireless Dual Band

I'm a super newbie with the hackintosh thing, though I've managed to set El Capitan to work with my CustoMac. However, the post-installation process is not working for me. I run Multibeast - El Capitan 8.2.1, it finishes the installation correctly (the "installation successful" message appears), but when I check S/L/E kexts are not installed.

Therefore, my audio is not working, there are multiple graphic issues and I can't reboot the system (only by shutting down and manually booting up again).

Has anyone encountered this problem? If so, is there anyway to solve it?
I tried using Clover, but it's a bit out of my league... I'd appreciate any help with that from you pros.

Thanks in advance for reading this message!

MultiBeast tells you where it is installing the kexts and it is not S/L/E.
Check in the info box at the bottom of the MultiBeast window.

For MultiBeast issues it would be better to post in the MultiBeast forum :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/categories/multibeast.84/

MultiBeast tells you where it is installing the kexts and it is not S/L/E.
Check in the info box at the bottom of the MultiBeast window.

For MultiBeast issues it would be better to post in the MultiBeast forum :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/categories/multibeast.84/

Ok. I messed up. I thought "Library/Extensions" was the same as "System/Library/Extensions". It wasn't.

So it seems Multibeast is working fine but I still have the same issues mentioned above (sound, graphics, rebooting). Is there any guide or similar thread I can check?

Thank you P1LGRIM, and sorry for being such a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back