Contribute
Register

No Graphic card detected Asus GTX 1070, Audio extremely weak but working, please help a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, I am a bit in trouble in these days...
i have to work with Logic Pro in order to attend a music school this summer so I tried installing macOS Sierra on my pc...
it worked well, just had two or three ez problems, but I solved 'em
using unibeast
then I used multibeast as usual
I have devices after using alc command but audio is extremely weak, if I plug in headphones I can't hear anything
with large speaker I can barely hear the voice in a youtube video
I installed alc 1150, applehda.kext (native), and used the command (y for Realtek 1150, y for audio injection and y for audio injection id:1)
anyone knows what could I do about that?
then, I'd like to use my graphic card, is there a way to use a non standard gtx 1070 (the Asus strix rog one )?
(I know it sounds dumb, I don't think it's actually possible, btw I wondered if one of the genius on this forum found a way to make this work, because I'm not actually more than a noob, sadly)
my config is MoBo Asus z170 s Sabertooth, CPU intel i7 6700k, GC Asus Strix ROG GTX 1070 8GB
hope to keep this post active until we find a solution to this two problems
praying for help from our god Tony

Edit #1-2
this isn't the original post, I would have made one in audio and one in graphics
btw I tried installing voodoohda and it reveals the green rear and the green front port (they both work for the rear green port, I have no front green port) but it works the same as it worked with multibeast
then I tried installing Nvidia drivers (I gave it a shot, never say never) but if I reboot it never keeps the Nvidia web drivers active, everytime I reboot my pc it should select Nvidia ones, but it got stuck at OS X ones...
and it says that no GC is revealed
I know it's not an "original" gtx, but it has some changes made by Asus, but shouldn't it find a GC at least?

Edit#3

it still get stuck on OS X drivers, I tried in the bootargs nvda_drive=1 (something like that) with clover, but it stills glitch every time I use any application and it won't detect my GTX... (screenshot uploaded)
also it has problem with online video/audioplayer
it got stuck a lot of times
any suggestion?

Last edited:
I have the Asus 1070 Strix and got it working by installing Clover v2 from here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/ (This will change your Clover theme, but you can restore that if preferable here)

Also, i had to mount the EFI partition and edit EFI/Clover/confic.plist with Xcode.
(EFI-mounting software here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/efi-mounter-v3.280/)

The changes I made in the plist was removing Boot/Arguents disable_nv=1 and SystemParameters/NvidiaWeb to YES. You will also have to remove nvda_drive=1.
Screenshots:
Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 16.24.35.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 16.24.51.png

@Angelo998, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back