Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

On board audio is not present
Remove FakePCIID-Intel-HDMI-Audio.kext and FakePCIID.kext (if no other FakePCIID ... .kext)
Update AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext to latest
Restart, reply with new files

Not good, remove

since I've created that extra folder, it seems there were some other new files in there generated by the os, so I backed it up to a different location and removed it from root.

Replace existing EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/dsdt with new edited dsdt.aml

done.

also over the weekend I tried to clone this Sierra drive to another drive and after that somehow I lost my clover folder from the EFI volume. I had to copy the one from my usb install. I did my best to retrace everything you've helped me with from the beginning and get things back to where they were at the last post. Thank you for all of your help and time.

Attachments

• latest.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 65
Edited dsdt missing, attach
Remove config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches/change AZAL to HDEF
...oops, I forgot the DSDT (attached now). Also removed the DSDT patch "AZAL to HDEF". Thank you.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 176
Remove FakePCIID-Intel-HDMI-Audio.kext and FakePCIID.kext (if no other FakePCIID ... .kext)
Update AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext to latest
This worked. Big thanks to you!

that applies to my legacy x58a-ud3r?

Edited dsdt missing, attach
Remove config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches/change AZAL to HDEF

in one of the earlier posts you instructed me to add this patch for legacy but now you think I should remove? I just want to make sure... since I have 2 builds in my hardware signature and thought maybe you were assuming its my newer build. my apologies for questioning your advice, but I just want to be clear. Thanks

that applies to my legacy x58a-ud3r?
Try it
in one of the earlier posts you instructed me to add this patch for legacy but now you think I should remove?
Yes, you did not attach the dsdt as requested for Problem Reporting. dsdt/HDEF is the same as the Clover dsdt patch, one or the other.

Missed the most important step with a Mojave upgrade
See Mojave AppleHDA Audio/Post #1/Uninstall Previous Audio Methods
Remove previous MultiBeast audio install

Hi Toleda, fixed the problem installing the combo update 10.14.4.
Now I see every audio output as usual. The funny thing is that the audio options are in hebraic instead of english ;)
I can live with it.

Apologies for the delay in replying
AppleALC.kext is not working properly
Download new AppleALC.kext and Lily.kext and replace installed

Requested files attached. Thank you!

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    869.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Lilu.kext.zip
    57.5 KB · Views: 186
Back