Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

Audio is installed correctly and working.
See No Sound - AppleHDA Realtek Audio/Post #1/Problem Reporting. Post to thread linked with requested files attached.
Confirm the correct audio device is selected for the audio port the speakers are connected.
It's all good. Shame on me. I always check if sound is on with the volume up/down "blops", and since it's a clean install those were turned off. Sure enough, sound was working all right. Sorry, and thanks!

MultiBeast uninstall did not happen. Try again.
Restart, reply with new files
Attach AppleHDA.kext

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me I removed it. If I havent I have no clue what I am doing.

Attachments

• Audio Files.zip
    691.5 KB · Views: 58
Yes audio is on (I checked it) it also works on my harddrive which I have Win10 on, I swap it out.

What should I try now? The Mojave audio install?
I put the AppleALC and Lilu to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and also in S/L/E and have Clover Configurator set to "Device - Audio Inject, set to Detect. Do I need to set it to a layout #? I think it was set to 11 for High Sierra, I dont remember. The drop down is only showing . "Detect or No"

Bad idea, never install the same kext more than one directory

Wrong, set to 1
OK, I was just trying...

Which one should I use S/L/E or clover? Shouldnt CC have options inn the drop down? The old version used to. Or is the issue my audio device isn't seen?

Back