Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

my understanding was that a fresh AppleHDA.kext had been installed during the Mojave upgrade.
A Mojave upgrade over an existing install is a Mojave install; existing kexts are removed and replaced with new kexts.
Unfortunately, the attached AppleHDA.kext is still not native; 100 KB of files missing. It may be working but it is not signed.
Run Mojave installer, restart, reply with new files.

A Mojave upgrade over an existing install is a Mojave install; existing kexts are removed and replaced with new kexts.
Unfortunately, the attached AppleHDA.kext is still not native; 100 KB of files missing. It may be working but it is not signed.
Run Mojave installer, restart, reply with new files.
I just ran Mojave installer, here are the new files.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 108
Thanks for your reply Toleda, here are the requested files and screen shot.

I think i correctly cleaned up my EFI partition. I really appreciate the help

Steve

Sorry Everything is working fine from my upgrade of High Sierra, only thing is Audio not working. My Asus motherboard uses the S1220A Audio Codec.

Audio not working
MultiBeast 10/audio does not work in Mojave, remove
See Mojave AppleHDA Audio to remove MultiBeast audio and install Mojave audio

Screenshots are useless. See Post #1/Problem Reporting:
a. IOReg instructions are clear, try again
b. AppleHDA.kext instructions are clear, try again

Install Mojave audio, restart, reply with new files.

MultiBeast 10/audio does not work in Mojave, remove
See Mojave AppleHDA Audio to remove MultiBeast audio and install Mojave audio

Screenshots are useless. See Post #1/Problem Reporting:
a. IOReg instructions are clear, try again
b. AppleHDA.kext instructions are clear, try again

Install Mojave audio, restart, reply with new files.

Sorry for my ignorance, when you say install Mojave audio you mean AppleHDA and LILU? If so I have added them to the EFI Partition after uninstalling MultiBeast audio.

The Audio section in devices in CC still doesnt have anything to inject. I feel very stupid and that I am doing something wrong.
I appreciate your patience, I obviously dont get it. : (

Attachments

• Audio Files 2.zip
    852.3 KB · Views: 58
Hi @toleda
Sorry to disturb you once again.
I set up a clean Mojave install and a fresh Unibeast/Clover EFI on an external SSD in order to experiment with it and better understand the fine tuning of my Hackintosh. Right after the installation I followed your guide "Mojave AppleHDA Audio". I installed AppleALC and Lilu to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. In CloverConfigurator I checked that Devices/Audio is set to 1. And nothing gets out of my speakers…
Could you help me understand what's going on, so that hopefully next time I can do it by myself? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    4 MB · Views: 57
Back