Graphics
IGFX HD4000 and XFX 7850 Double D 1GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys. This is my first hackintosh build and I've been playing around with it for over a week and I think I'm just about ready to give up. Everytime I update to 10.8.3 something always goes extremely wrong.

My hardware is:
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH running F11
Intel Core i7-3770K
8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
Custom Mac Pro Case
Corsair 750 Watt Modular

XFX Double Dissipation FX-785A-CDFC

SATA 6Gb/s 1TB HDD
SATA 6Gb/s 128GB SSD
Rosewill PCI Express Wifi Adapter
IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
Dell u2410

With all my experimenting, I found that these Multibeast settings worked the best up to now

UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/WithoutDSDT/ALC898
Drivers/Disk/3rd Party SATA
Drivers/Disk/TRIM Enabler
Drivers/Miscellaneous/FakeSMC Plugins
Drivers/Network/Intel - hnak's

And then deleted AppleTy___ .plist to get rid of the Kernel Panic

Currently I am stuck without iMessage working, no Audio (back ports and HDMI), obviously no Radeon graphics (last thing on my list), and can only boot into ML entering GraphicsEnabler=No using the internal graphics. Earlier (before 10.8.3) I was able to boot straight into ML using the SSD with the graphics enabled.

For the iMessage, I have tried running Chimera, deleting and re-adding all the network settings, and last adding FileNVRAM.dylib

For the Radeon graphics, I added ATI7000Controller.kext and AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext using KextBeast

Can please anybody help?

Well idk how I exactly did it but I finally enabled imessage and Facetime and all that. I also managed to get the internal Graphics enabled. Couldn't be happier!! :lol: Now I only have to finish the Radeon Graphics and sound....

Wow I can't believe that I've gotten so far... I've enabled hdmi audio in internal. Haven't checked yet under HD7850. Wait did I just mention I got the HD7850 enabled for hackintosh. Couldn't be happier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back