Contribute
Register

New Method for Enabling NVIDIA Web Drivers in Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're running Sierra, then run MultiBeast v9.2.1 and just select the following:

Customize > Graphics Configuration > NVIDIA Web Drivers Boot Flag
Build > Install​

The method to do it by "hand" is longer which you'll have to do if you're running High Sierra. I post that when you reply to this post that you're running High Sierra.

so I installed the drivers, changed the config.plist, installed lilu and web fix kext and it boots ok.. problem is.. It does not activate the drivers..
full

I can change that setting but it will ask to reboot with is normal but it keeps using the default driver.

any ideas??

Gonna leave my config.plist just in case you need it

PS: I installed the drivers with SIP disabled.. could that be the problem?? in the past an error showed up and I knew it was because sip was disabled.. but now the installer worked anyway

Attachments

• config.plist
    21.2 KB · Views: 317
so I installed the drivers, changed the config.plist
The setting in your config.plist is wrong. In fact the whole file is full of invalidated keys, maybe you should create a new one using only the keys you know you need.

The setting in your config.plist is wrong. In fact the whole file is full of invalidated keys, maybe you should create a new one using only the keys you know you need.

I basically have same issue. I tried also running your Nvidia script. I have installed 10.13.1. So I can't use Multibeast anymore. How would you recommend creating totally new config.plist?

My config.plist attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 349
Yet only 1 monitor is working and it's using only OSX default video driver. Still nothing. I am out of ideas.
If the drivers aren't loading only one monitor will work. AFAIK Clover may not modify the nvda_drv variable if it is already present in NVRAM (hardware or emulated), edit: no it should set it whenever NvidiaWeb is true
you could try
Code:
sudo nvram -d nvda_drv
then rebooting (which should remove the setting from nvram.plist if it is stored there and if you have the EmuVariableUefi driver + RC scripts set up correctly). Otherwise there is this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back