Register

need some help with macOS sierra !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I've finished the first part of the installation, it re-started the took a while but now has booted to the language selection screen I choose my language press agree agree etc. Now I'm at this screen and the drive id previously formatted and installed to says there's not enough free space ?

Last edited:
No! no!.

After you start the installation, you don't do anything manually on your Computer ( no more selection after you Point the formatted disk to the installer) the computer should AUTOMATICALLY Boot to a screen where you choose your Geographical region and then move on.
I wonder if you had interrupted the normal "flow" by clicking in between during the reboot out of 'impatience'! The time to complete indicated by the installer [ Ex:"It will take 18 minutes"] is not always right! Usually it takes a lot longer. Your disk has
~ 160GB and there should not be a space problem. I wonder if you have to restart the Installation and go very patiently!
You know your Installer is OK and Your BIOS options are OK and you know what they must be, But always recheck before you go into Clover Boot Manager screen.

Please post the image where you saw the problem so I can be at the 'same page' with you . You have uploaded the images before the problem. I am unable to visualize your problem screen. Do I make sense?

After I had got to the install screen I re started and was brought back to that screen, I could then format he drive I wanted to install on I did so and installed and now after re starting a couple of times I am in to sierra ! :) now for the post install stuff :/ however my intel graphics isn't showing up in about this mac instead it says unknown 6mb any ideas ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
Should I re install my graphics card ? If I do will I need any extra drivers/Kexts to make it fully work do you know ?

Here's the DPCImanager I'll be sure to update my profile soon, as for the gt740 it's not a big deal if I can't get it to work I'd be happy to just use intel graphics, as this machine is just for a few things i don't use my iMac for

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 134
I have Sierra 100% functioning ! I installed all my Audio and sound drivers/kexts and rebooted and while in clover boot loader I enabled inject intel and all is working fully ! thank you for all your help I really appreciate it :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back