Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H170-Gaming 3
CPU
Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Sapphire ATI Radeon RX 480 8 GB GDDR5
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,I have created a bootable USB using Unibeast and Yosemite.app file. I have successfully installed Yosemite into my Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop. I have full graphics and I successfully updated to 10.10.5. I used Multibeast to install additional kexts and SMBIOS and basic boot options.OSX has no other issues.Now I can boot only using the bootable USB into OSX.Whenever I try to install Chimera Bootloader using Mutilbeast the OSX stops booting. It won't boot again with or without the USB installer.The problem I face is, I don't know how to install bootloader into OSX.I searched for a guide to install bootloader but I couldn't find any that fixes my issue.Clover, Chimera, Enoch, anything is ok. I just want to ditch using USB or boot everytime.Could you please help me fix this issue.

Hi,I have created a bootable USB using Unibeast and Yosemite.app file. I have successfully installed Yosemite into my Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop. I have full graphics and I successfully updated to 10.10.5. I used Multibeast to install additional kexts and SMBIOS and basic boot options.OSX has no other issues.Now I can boot only using the bootable USB into OSX.Whenever I try to install Chimera Bootloader using Mutilbeast the OSX stops booting. It won't boot again with or without the USB installer.The problem I face is, I don't know how to install bootloader into OSX.I searched for a guide to install bootloader but I couldn't find any that fixes my issue.Clover, Chimera, Enoch, anything is ok. I just want to ditch using USB or boot everytime.Could you please help me fix this issue.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back