Contribute
Register

Name the Next macOS (10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard rumors that a 15K Mac Pro will be announced. No, not 15K screen resolution.
15K as in 15,000 dollars ! Therefore the next macOS will be macOS 2nd Mortgage.

This really is possible, it may not be even the "maxed out" version of the next Mac Pro.
Wouldn't doubt it, assuming that the Xeon CPU's in the iMac Pro can hold up to 512GB of RAM, Apple is bound to have this as an option if they release a new Mac Pro this year (assuming they use the iMac Xeon Processors). Cant imagine any use for that too.

And its Apple

APPLE BROMO
:lol:

Attachments

• 947b955b79bede9b72c98a68d688d330.jpg
    947b955b79bede9b72c98a68d688d330.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 362
mac os doors

to compete against

microsoft windows

The next version of macOS is expected to be announced at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference this June. If Apple sticks to the current format, it should be nicknamed after a place or region in California.

What will the next macOS be called?

10.9 Mavericks
10.10 Yosemite
10.11 El Capitan
10.12 Sierra
10.13 High Sierra
10.14 Mojave
10.15 ??
Old Faithful

Catalina

yes it seems they didn't find nothing useful related to desert names
last year I mentioned that they should use lake names
that was before they even announce the Mojave desert name
but they went with the desert name but just for one year

I'm very disappointed
not about the name, but about Mac os

the only time they mentioned Nvidia was to throw dirt at it

I didn't like the design in the new Mac Pro
then the price, they showed 5999 for the new Mac Pro but that is just the tower
then the monitor was like another 4000 and the biggest joke is the monitor stand that is another 1000 dollars

I probably buy a cheap AMD card since I can easily swap the video card in my case
I really don't like AMD, but I don't think that Nvidia is going to come out with any web drivers now
especially that they released those studio laptops to compete against the Mac books

I will wait just a few more months but it seems like I'm reaching the end of the road for me
Graig is cool but Tim man is all the opposite

Last edited:
it will be named macOS Catalina I knew it, they will never name it Death Valley :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back