Contribute
Register

Name the Next macOS (10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think they didn't found any good desert name
they used to follow a pattern to named the os using the same animal or place for a few years
like the cats line and the mountains, mavericks like Mojave was also one hit wonder
I like the lake idea but I don't like the name

I think next time they should pick something that has more options for names
so they can't follow up with the names

catalina la capitana

I think next time they should pick something that has more options for names
so they can't follow up with the names

Well, do keep in mind that after the cat named OS's, they are picking names based on locations in California - the sky's the limit in that regard.

Hi.Catalina.:clap: And when will it be to download Beta Catalina?

Hi.Catalina.:clap: And when will it be to download Beta Catalina?
They said the public beta will be ready in early July.

Well, do keep in mind that after the cat named OS's, they are picking names based on locations in California - the sky's the limit in that regard.
maybe I didn't explained good , I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to say
but just in case let me try to explain again

what I was trying to say is that apple had the cats names for a few years
and the mountain names for a few years too
we all were expecting that they will follow up with the desert names a few years
but like a said maybe they didn't come out with anything good and they had to change the names to lakes
which I think is a great idea, I mentioned that idea or possibility about lakes names
last yer before apple named 10.14 , Mojave

that's why I said that is better next time that apple just make sure they have more options available for the name they picking

so they can continue with the names about whatever they picking for a few years

meaning they could it have continue with the desert names for a few more years
but from now on, maybe 10.16 will also be related to another lake or they just can named whatever they want
because they are not being consistent our following up the pattern

apple names has become unpredictable, lol

sorry for my bad English hope you understand what I'm trying to say
but honestly I don't care much about the name

the only thing that is eating me alive and it got me very upset is the Nvidia web drivers
as mush as I hate to do this, I guess I will have to buy an AMD card just to use with Mac OS

because who knows when or if Nvidia ever release those web drivers
I have a very nice case and is very simple just swap cards every once in a while
because I'm not selling or getting rid of my RTX card
gaming with ray tracing is an awesome experience it makes the game look stunning and realistic

anyway, regards

So its MacOS Catalina then...

But I'm worried about this:
"Developers intending to support the forthcoming macOS Catalina must submit their apps to Apple's notarizing security process or they will not run."

Is that mean we can't run any software which is not notarized by Apple? Multibeast, Unibeast , etc

Last edited:
So its MacOS Catalina then...

But I'm worried about this:
"Developers intending to support the forthcoming macOS Catalina must submit their apps to Apple's notarizing security process or they will not run."

Is that mean we can't run any software which is not notarized by Apple? Multibeast, Unibeast , etc
be positive,there's always something you can do with root user power

names shmames blah blah blah, brahhhh how about some LGA 3647 based hacks should be possible soon. Thats plenty exciting for me. This mobo from Supermicro looks like a good start (for a decent price) Has one 10gb Aquantia Chip on it, 4 m.2 pcie x4 slots, 4 16x and 3 8x 3.0 pcie slots.... https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813183686
The CPU is another story , but hey it's a start. Hey this most likely means another decade of macOS support on Intel CPUs. Anyhow great updates all around. MacOS Catalina is cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back