CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Haiz... You didn't win, because Apple won before you :)
But he guessed right, so he won the guessing. xD

Motherboard
Asus H110M-D
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Oh, my bad then :D

Motherboard
Aorus x299 Gaming 7 Pro
CPU
I9-7960X
Graphics
RTX 2080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have something to say or suggest, I'm not saying that this is the case with the person that won
but anybody can easily comeback and change or modified their post to includes the name as soon as it has been announce

what I'm trying to say or suggest to the moderators is to next year lock the topic right when the event starts
that way no one can come back and modify their post to include the name

I'm not saying that this is the case here
maybe the person guess it right but there is always the doubt
is better to simply lock the topic until the name has been announce
that way we remove the doubt from the equation and we know that the person won fair and square

why you guys think

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 MT
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have something to say or suggest, I'm not saying that this is the case with the person that won
but anybody can easily comeback and change or modified their post to includes the name as soon as it has been announce

what I'm trying to say or suggest to the moderators is to next year lock the topic right when the event starts
that way no one can come back and modify their post to include the name

I'm not saying that this is the case here
maybe the person guess it right but there is always the doubt
is better to simply lock the topic until the name has been announce
that way we remove the doubt from the equation and we know that the person won fair and square

why you guys think
If a post was edited, then you will be able to see when it was edited. We could see if someone cheated using this.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
nope, i just typed fast when it was announced... :)

uar

Motherboard
Razer Blade, Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530 / GTX 1060, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
Android
Did you notice one thing? After Steve Jobs left Apple (more precisely the world) apple is including a new technology or feature which other companies were using more than 2 years. And in the era of AI or machine learning how can a company like apple is neglecting NVIDIA cards. If I'm going to more details then google's tensorflow is more compatible with NVIDIA gpu as it uses CUDA core. An AI engineer doesn't prefer AMD cards as it doesn't support tensorflow( It supports upto some extent with OPENCL, ROCM & HIP AMD Radeon. But the options are limited). A computer is not only used for video editing & gaming now a days.

Feel free to check into more details
I have noticed that. Take for example the iPhone. When they first launched the iPhone back in 2007, it was at least 5 years ahead of every other smartphone, after Steve died for 8 years ago, every year has been a downgrade. Now they are 5 years behind.

I can use Windows, its not that I can't, but I can't stand the updates. Been hackintoshing since 10.7 days. It will be sad to just abandon macOS now, just because  won't support things. And when it comes to Windows 10 itself, it is a pain in the ***, that mediocre Start menu, O Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.