Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone!

I recently bought got a new HD and wanted to install ML on it. I followed the guide very carefully and was able to boot into ML. After running multibeast and following the instructions on the guide, I rebooted. Upon reboot, I would see a white screen and then a bunch of errors and then my computer restarts. This keeps on happening over and over. I tried to boot into other modes but regardless, I kept getting the same screen.

I reinstalled everything again and this time I did the 'easybeast' setting. After reboot, I was able to get to a white screen and get stuck there. Now it gets stuck there every time.

I searched the forum a lot for my motherboard but could not find too much information on it. How should I go forth solving this issue? I looked through DSDT database but could not find anything for my motherboard. Where should I start troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks for all the help!

Also, will a G43 or G45 Mobo's DSDT file work for me? I search at other forums and several people recommended creating your own DSDT file. Is this hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back