Graphics
MSI Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, i have more problem after the installation of the El Capitan on my pc.
My pc's configuration it's the same of the title, but i install El Capitan, after i install the gtx driver and i don't had any problem. But after i wanted install the kexts of the audio and the lan. In first half, i add the kexts of the lan under partition efi another one any problem but when i install the package of the audio (voodoo), now i can play audio but when reboot the pc the network and audio don't play. Can you help me? I need help for network and audio.

MSI Z170A GAMING M5
Controller Killer™ E2400 Gigabit LAN
Realtek® ALC1150 Codec

Can you post the steps you followed? i have same motherboard with 6700k,960gtx ,can't event reach installer.

The first pass is to create the avviable pen drive to install the iOS with multibeast and use the Clover Efi program to play the boot of the iOS, all steps with other MAC.
The second step is choose option in clover efi and write "nv_disable=0 npci0x2000 slide=0 rootless=0".
After you choose, in clover efi boot, the installation of Machintosh in one of your hdd and wait the loading bar under the apple's logo. The loading bar can stop after half and expect a balck windows and after the real iOS installation.

Can you post the steps you followed? i have same motherboard with 6700k,960gtx ,can't event reach installer.

Xenia, did you get it working for you? I'm on 6600K, 970, z170a M5 and can't get to the installer as well

I also cant reach the installer, did you fix your problem?
Xenia, did you get it working for you? I'm on 6600K, 970, z170a M5 and can't get to the installer as well
Sme with you, did you fix your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back