Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello there guys!

I have a problem installing OS X El Capitan on this maschine.

Made the installing pendrive with UniBeast, added Clover. (Couldn't partition it in diskutil, so I deleted it, and reformatted with the suggested settings.)
So it starts up just fine, the first loading bar goes till the end, then grey screen and a beachball.:beachball: Tried the following bootflags:
-v
-x
-GraphicsEnabler=No
-cpus=1
-nv_disable=1
-PCIrootuid=1

the problem remains still the same. loading fine, then beachball on the grey screen and nothing happens for like 15 minutes. Should I wait more? Or what should I try? My first try to install it on a maschine like this, any suggestions are really welcome! :wave::thumbup:

Hello there guys!

I have a problem installing OS X El Capitan on this maschine.

Made the installing pendrive with UniBeast, added Clover. (Couldn't partition it in diskutil, so I deleted it, and reformatted with the suggested settings.)
So it starts up just fine, the first loading bar goes till the end, then grey screen and a beachball.:beachball: Tried the following bootflags:
-v
-x
-GraphicsEnabler=No
-cpus=1
-nv_disable=1
-PCIrootuid=1

the problem remains still the same. loading fine, then beachball on the grey screen and nothing happens for like 15 minutes. Should I wait more? Or what should I try? My first try to install it on a maschine like this, any suggestions are really welcome! :wave::thumbup:

Please read the Rules :
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

GraphicsEnabler=No is not a valid Clover boot argument.
-cpus=1 is wrong. It should be cpus=1.
-nv_disable=1 is wrong. It should be nv_disable=1.
-PCIrootuid=1 is wrong. It should be PCIRootUID=1.

it's my friend's maschine, the specs are in the title.
the - is just for using them under eachother ofcourse i did not write it in there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back