Contribute
Register

MSI GL65 9SD - OC - Sonoma 14.1

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:
By the way, please tell me, is it really impossible to use the same serial number or motherboard s/n? The system might be blocked, or the installation simply won’t be able to complete?

By the way, please tell me, is it really impossible to use the same serial number or motherboard s/n? The system might be blocked, or the installation simply won’t be able to complete?
same serial as....? please explain

same serial as....? please explain
For example, i made working EFI, hackintosh was successfully installed and works perfectly. config.plist has SMBIOS configurations, and there is such things as Serial numbers, motherboard serial number and other "numbers" that has to be generated. So, if two laptaps uses the same EFI with the same config, with the same serial numbers at SMBIOS, is that ok or some one of that laptops will get some troubles?

if two laptaps uses the same EFI with the same config, with the same serial numbers at SMBIOS, is that ok or some one of that laptops will get some troubles?
Always generate new serial numbers, SMUUID etc. for the new laptop. Otherwise it could get your Apple ID banned by Apple.

For example, i made working EFI, hackintosh was successfully installed and works perfectly. config.plist has SMBIOS configurations, and there is such things as Serial numbers, motherboard serial number and other "numbers" that has to be generated. So, if two laptaps uses the same EFI with the same config, with the same serial numbers at SMBIOS, is that ok or some one of that laptops will get some troubles?
use separate serials etc for separate laptops

just ask about efi file if it ready please if u can

Without serial

Attachments

• EFI copy.zip
    33.2 MB · Views: 5
Back