Contribute
Register

MSI GL65 9SD - OC - Sonoma 14.1

Done! But result is the same. Maybe i sould to disable all kexts and then enable it one by? Is there any kexts, that i can't disable? (Maybe Lilu, VirtualSMC and NVMe fix have to be enabled always)
have you updated to the latest firmware for your Samsung?

Ohhh, nope.... But i did it now, and still stuck at the same place as before

Attachments

• SamsungMagician_SWGm0Krc2p.png
    SamsungMagician_SWGm0Krc2p.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
I tryed to boot to installation with type-c port, and now got another error, but now it doesn't changes, even if i'll put some other EFI to the installtion drive. It seems kind of strange

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_144324.jpg
    IMG_20231125_144324.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
I tryed to boot to installation with type-c port, and now got another error, but now it doesn't changes, even if i'll put some other EFI to the installtion drive. It seems kind of strange
Link to laptop guide:

Haha, i found the reason of that error. Actually, i have 1 ssd with 1TB, it splitted on 2 parts. 1 part for win, 2 part for hackintosh. So, i also have 2 loaders now: 1st - on ssd, and 2nd - on the flash drive. When i tryed to boot with type-c something happend with bios, priority of the booting devices had changed and SSD appeared on the 1st place in bios again. Thats the reason why i had the same error with different EFIs. Because it always loads my old one, for monterey, not from flash drive with sonoma and new EFI... Oh, i'm feeling so stupid)

hi i have a laptop with same specs msi gl65 9sek and i tried to modify my efi with no resullts can u provide ur efi file

hi i have a laptop with same specs msi gl65 9sek and i tried to modify my efi with no resullts can u provide ur efi file
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:

can any one help

Last edited:
Little problem, uploaded EFI was broken. I will load working file later

Last edited:
Back