Intel® Core™ i7 6700HQ
Graphics
GeForce® GTX 960M
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I have two ssd in my laptop one with windows 10 in UEFI gpt and other where installed Sierra a few days ago, I'm solving some problems like the audio or graphics but it's working. My question is that now I'm booting from the unibeast install usb choosing the mac ssd but need keep allways the usb when booting, have any way of don't need it? . I can't see my ssd with mac as booting option in bios, and I don't think that it's normal. I don't know really how do, or if I did something bad at install Sierra.

Thanks.

Hello,
I have two ssd in my laptop one with windows 10 in UEFI gpt and other where installed Sierra a few days ago, I'm solving some problems like the audio or graphics but it's working. My question is that now I'm booting from the unibeast install usb choosing the mac ssd but need keep allways the usb when booting, have any way of don't need it? . I can't see my ssd with mac as booting option in bios, and I don't think that it's normal. I don't know really how do, or if I did something bad at install Sierra.

Thanks.

Install Clover to the Sierra SSD, then use efibootmgr in Linux to set a boot entry for it.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Hello,

Thanks.
I´ve got the similar laptop - tried everything but ether i hang at the OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for: .IABootFiles\boot.efi" or at the stop sign - it where nice to hear from you how you run mac osx on this laptop
got some older models which works like a charm but on these new laptop i stucked at the moment
tried sierra - will try el capitan later when im back from work
greets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back