Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone!

First, I would like to apologize if you are not well understood my English, I am Spanish and my English is very poor. Have to be translated with google translator.

I have a nearly complete hackintosh. But I still have a number of important issues.

1. I have no sound from the headphones. I use VodooHDA. Is it possible to install AppleHDA in my system ?, if so, what method do you recommend me?

2. I have no video output, either by VGA or HDMI. Is it possible to get this ?, if so, what method do you recommend me?

I am fairly newbie in Hackintosh world, I have 2 months trying to resolve these issues.

Thank you.

Hello everyone!

First, I would like to apologize if you are not well understood my English, I am Spanish and my English is very poor. Have to be translated with google translator.

I have a nearly complete hackintosh. But I still have a number of important issues.

1. I have no sound from the headphones. I use VodooHDA. Is it possible to install AppleHDA in my system ?, if so, what method do you recommend me?

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

2. I have no video output, either by VGA or HDMI. Is it possible to get this ?, if so, what method do you recommend me?

OS X does not support VGA. Do you have QE/CI working?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

RehabMan Hello and thank you very much for responding.

Forgot to comment on my hackintosh installation is made of clover UEFI.

Issue 1:

Now I myself am in the process of creating my DSDT but I'm having trouble compiling. Deputy also the DSDT file if helpful.

Issue 2:

Here I attached my ioreg file. I made it with version 2.1.

Many thank you very much.

View attachment dsdt.aml
View attachment gabatx’s MacBook Air.ioreg

RehabMan Hello and thank you very much for responding.

Forgot to comment on my hackintosh installation is made of clover UEFI.

Issue 1:

Now I myself am in the process of creating my DSDT but I'm having trouble compiling. Deputy also the DSDT file if helpful.

You will get a better disassembly if you disassemble all at once...

You will need to extract all DSDT/SSDT from Linux. They are available in /sys/firmware/acpi/tables and /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/dynamic. Place them on USB or otherwise transfer to OS X.

Place all SSDT/DSDT in a single directory and use a recent build of iasl to disassemble:
https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/acpica/downloads
Code:
cd "to directory where you placed all SSDT/DSDT"
iasl -da *.aml

Then work with the resulting *.dsl. You'll find you have less errors to deal with.

Issue 2:

Here I attached my ioreg file. I made it with version 2.1.

Many thank you very much.

View attachment 110446
View attachment 110452

Azul framebuffer/HD5000 kext appears to be loading correctly. What happens when you plug in an HDMI monitor?

Hello RehabMan!

Issue 1:

I only need a compile error. The error is this: "Line 9062 Code 6126 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end"

I am compiling ACPI 5.0

Issue 2:

When I connect the HDMI cable nothing appears on the secondary display. The screen turn black. The same thing happens when I connect via VGA.

Thanks.

Hello RehabMan!

Issue 1:

I only need a compile error. The error is this: "Line 9062 Code 6126 type Error message syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_METHOD, expecting $end"

I am compiling ACPI 5.0

Read post #4. No idea without the files...

Issue 2:

When I connect the HDMI cable nothing appears on the secondary display. The screen turn black. The same thing happens when I connect via VGA.

Your profile shows you have Intel only. Yet ioreg shows you have intel+nvidia. Your profile is thus incorrect. Please correct it.

Are you certain your HDMI is not dedicated to the nvidia chip?

Hello RehabMan!

Problem 1: (AppleHDA MSI GE60 2PE - Apache Pro)

I got it !. The solution I've found in this tutorial: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxLj7rWr8s

1. I completely uninstalled VoodoHDA. I have also removed AppleHDADisabler.
2. I opened the file and I modified config.plist tag to write "Detect".

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<string>Detect</string>
</dict>

3. I installed the original AppleHDA kext wizard my OS version (10.9.5)
3. I patched file: audio_cloverALC-90_v2.command. This file must be run from the download folder. you are here:

https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_cloverALC-90_v2.command.zip

4. I passed again by the config.plist file to make sure the label is changed to 1 (in my case had not made the change and I had to write the data manually).

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<string>1</string>
</dict>

5. I rebooted and ready. We can see that in /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9 has added a kext called RealtekALC.

View attachment config.plist

Problem 2: (Video OUT - VGA or HDMI)

Here I am blocked. :banghead:

Do you think that the problem may be causing the Nvidia card ?. If so, do you think this guide may be the solution ?:

www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295584-disabling-nvidia-optimus-card-on-all-laptops/

If that were the solution, then I have a problem, because for this guide I think you need to touch the DSDT, and I have not yet managed to compile correctly. I did everything you told me using linux. Here I found this folder, but many files and how to use them.

View attachment tables.zip

When I do it for ACPI 4.0 I have many errors. However, when I do I have ACPI 5.0 only 5 errors.

Here I attached my DSDT if anyone would you please compile it for me. I can not because I do not have enough knowledge. (AIDA64)

View attachment DSDT.aml

In advance, if someone compile it, I want you to know that I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

PD: GUIDE FOR HACKINTOSH MSI GE60 2PE - Apache Pro:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...ge70-2oe-with-windows-81-efi-first-installed/

Are you certain your HDMI port is connected to the integrated graphics? Some of these machines have it dedicated to the discrete graphics chip. You should check/verify on Windows.

Are you certain your HDMI port is connected to the integrated graphics? Some of these machines have it dedicated to the discrete graphics chip. You should check/verify on Windows.

I think if I recorded a video here to see the settings yourself. The output for HDMI and have it connected to a Samsung monitor. The monitor shown in the video is the portable monitor in Windows. The desktop option to expand the menu is made by intel and not by Nvidia, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnJkp7zBr00&feature=youtu.be

I think if I recorded a video here to see the settings yourself. The output for HDMI and have it connected to a Samsung monitor. The monitor shown in the video is the portable monitor in Windows. The desktop option to expand the menu is made by intel and not by Nvidia, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnJkp7zBr00&feature=youtu.be

No idea. I only speak english. You should check display properties to see the graphics device that each monitor is connected to. It is something for you to verify, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back