Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
I have set up a Hackintosh which is running 10.6.3 and when I restart after running unibeast; or if I reboot after setting up without unibeast, the mouse and keyboard play up. The mouse moves but won't click anywhere. So I can't do anything and the keyboard doesn't do anything either. I changed USB ports to the back and also started up using boot flags USBBusFix=Yes and IOUSBBusFix=Yes and no joy. The same with -v and -x. Any ideas?

I have set up a Hackintosh which is running 10.6.3 and when I restart after running unibeast; or if I reboot after setting up without unibeast, the mouse and keyboard play up. The mouse moves but won't click anywhere. So I can't do anything and the keyboard doesn't do anything either. I changed USB ports to the back and also started up using boot flags USBBusFix=Yes and IOUSBBusFix=Yes and no joy. The same with -v and -x. Any ideas?

hannahstaceynah

First off suggest that you check the BIOS for settings for LEGACY USB or USB Keyboard Support.

Also see if you have BIOS settings for USB Mouse and Keyboard enabled.

You will need to have a USB Mouse and a USB Keyboard - that plug into the rear of the computer into the USB ports version 2.0

Do not use a USB port mux or repeater to extend or join up the cables. Not suggesting to use a BlueTooth device at this time.

Thanks for your suggestions but I have already tried all of this, and am still at a stand still :/

Thanks for your suggestions but I have already tried all of this, and am still at a stand still :/

hannah....

Could you please post your hardware specs that you are using - namely the CPU the Motherboard Video Card - model and manufacture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back