Contribute
Register

Mouse and keyboard not recognized in the final stage of opencore installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know... there are some problems :silent:

Seriously the solution would seem close .. I am practically one step away from installation but everything stops right in front of the installation window because of the mouse and keyboard ... and I honestly do not understand what the video card centers in this case
it is about compatibility, don't try and install macOS on hardware that is not supported, it is quite easy to understand

Same motherboard and same processor...

I don't want to be an expert (otherwise I wouldn't be here) but it also takes a bit of logic ... obvious that the first thought is that the hardware is not compatible but from the link I showed you, you can see that it is not it is so ... and if I take the EFI of that post and insert it in my key "without making any changes", I always get that result, that is, I arrive smoothly at the installation screen ... it is clear that something is not working otherwise I repeat I would not be here, but for sure it is not a video card problem (or at least not at this stage) and for sure the hardware is compatible being the same as that of the user of the post ... I believe that no one has the solution at hand , but I don't give up easily (I think you get it ...) :p

I don't want to be an expert (otherwise I wouldn't be here) but it also takes a bit of logic ... obvious that the first thought is that the hardware is not compatible but from the link I showed you, you can see that it is not it is so ... and if I take the EFI of that post and insert it in my key "without making any changes", I always get that result, that is, I arrive smoothly at the installation screen ... it is clear that something is not working otherwise I repeat I would not be here, but for sure it is not a video card problem (or at least not at this stage) and for sure the hardware is compatible being the same as that of the user of the post ... I believe that no one has the solution at hand , but I don't give up easily (I think you get it ...) :p
also they are using Big Sur, a different CPU and different video card

I don't want to be an expert (otherwise I wouldn't be here) but it also takes a bit of logic ...
Add ResetNvramEntry.efi to UEFI->Drivers and do an NVRAM reset on the opencore boot screen.
Also, can you change Kernel->Emulate->DummyPowerManagement = NO to YES and see if you can proceed?
It is easy to understand if you attach the current cinfig.plist.

Add ResetNvramEntry.efi to UEFI->Driver
and do an NVRAM reset on the opencore boot screen.
Also, can you change Kernel->Emulate->DummyPowerManagement = NO to YES and see if you can proceed?
It is easy to understand if you attach the current cinfig.plist.
tried ... unfortunately it does not start. :|

Attached my entire EFI (without serial in config)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 36
Attached my entire EFI (without serial in config)
Try the attached config.plist.
I am going to sleep today.

Attachments

• Mod_config.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back