Motherboard
Dell inspiron 3520
CPU
i5-3210M
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am able to install install Monterey, having some power management issue, I have fixed it as well but after that when I am open up xcode its bit flickering screen and also it does not shows storyboard. I am attaching my EFI folder please have look and guide me if there is any problem in it. Also help me to fix audio working

Attachments

• EFI (2).zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 59
The GT710 is not supported in macOS Monterey. Support for the Nvidia Kepler series of GPU’s was removed with the release of one of the late Beta versions of Monterey. So your issues are probably related to lack of GPU acceleration as much as they are to do with CPU power management.

You can try installing Chris1111’s Geforce-Kepler-Patcher to see if that helps fix the issues you are facing.

The alternative is to swap the GT710 for a Monterey compatible AMD GPU.

The GT710 is not supported in macOS Monterey. Support for the Nvidia Kepler series of GPU’s was removed with the release of one of the late Beta versions of Monterey. So your issues are probably related to lack of GPU acceleration as much as they are to do with CPU power management.

You can try installing Chris1111’s Geforce-Kepler-Patcher to see if that helps fix the issues you are facing.

The alternative is to swap the GT710 for a Monterey compatible AMD GPU.
I have tried first with this but its keep restarting then I have moved to OpenCore Legacy Patcher but now graphics is working fine and performance is good too, but I do have problem in xCode only as of now

Last edited:
I have tried first with this but its keep restarting then I have moved to OpenCore Legacy Patcher but now graphics is working fine and performance is good too, but I do have problem in xCode only as of now
may be best to roll back to a supported macOS version.... or swap out your video card

OpenCore Legacy Patcher is meant for use on a real Mac, not a Hack. It is not a supported method on a Hack, as stated in the Dortania OC guide. Probably for the very reason you are experiencing.

Do as Feartech recommended and drop back to Big Sur, where your card is supported natively. Or change it for a supported AMD GPU.

OpenCore Legacy Patcher is meant for use on a real Mac, nyboardt a Hack. It is not a supported method on a Hack, as stated in the Dortania OC guide. Probably for the very reason you are experiencing.

Do as Feartech recommended and drop back to Big Sur, where your card is supported natively. Or change it for a supported AMD GPU.
I do agree with you at most of the point, system work perfectly with graphics, performance everything is just perfect but only issue I am getting is while Opening xCode storyboard is not not showing there I am bit confused to understand

I was earlier using Catalina without any issues

I do agree with you at most of the point, system work perfectly with graphics, performance everything is just perfect but only issue I am getting is while Opening xCode storyboard is not not showing there I am bit confused to understand

I was earlier using Catalina without any issues

Hi there.

If you are still using that same version of Clover from 2016/2017 then I think you need to either update it or switch to OpenCore. Catalina was 2019 so possible using such an early version boot-loader, but not so Big Sur or Monterey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back