Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi to all,
I have stuck with installing Mac OS.
CPU: core i3-8100
MB: hp Menlo (intel h370 chipset)
Graphics: intel uhd 630

My PC on hp site

I used BIOS settings from guide (Intel virtualization and secure boot disabled) and clover standard configs (from Unibeast 9.0.0).
Installation stops on “Unsolid.hpp Starting”
Any advice will be helpful

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000 + GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi to all,
I have stuck with installing Mac OS.
CPU: i3-8100
MB: hp menlo
Graphics: intel uhd 630

I used BIOS settings from guide and clover standard configs.
Any advice will be helpful
  • The uploaded Verbose Boot Screen is not showing any known problems to suggest a troubleshoot.
  • In the hardware SPECS the most useful but missing part is that this Proprietary MoBo has Intel H370 Chipset.[https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05991290]
used BIOS settings from guide and clover standard configs
  • The above text does NOT provide any useful information to correlate with identified problem if any from Verbose boot screen or any symptoms reported. Luckily there is no tell-tale Verbose boot error to correlate at this time.
    • config.plist is just a short-hand summary list of how CLOVER boot loader should use the contents of CLOVER/kexts and drivers64UEFI folders (and theme File) during boot to help the booting disk to take it to its destination Screens [macOS USB Installer to MacOS Utilities_Disk Utility and macOS Installer screen and System disk to Login Screen and macOS Desktop] .
    • Without looking into the whole CLOVER, , any troubleshoot advice becomes a guesswork and hit or miss strategy.
    • CLOVER works with BIOS chosen options.
      • If BIOS options are said to be "All according to the GUIDE", it is a non-information

Motherboard
HP Menlo
CPU
i3-8100/H370
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
  • The uploaded Verbose Boot Screen is not showing any known problems to suggest a troubleshoot.
  • In the hardware SPECS the most useful but missing part is that this Proprietary MoBo has Intel H370 Chipset.[https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05991290]
  • The above text does NOT provide any useful information to correlate with identified problem if any from Verbose boot screen or any symptoms reported. Luckily there is no tell-tale Verbose boot error to correlate at this time.
    • config.plist is just a short-hand summary list of how CLOVER boot loader should use the contents of CLOVER/kexts and drivers64UEFI folders (and theme File) during boot to help the booting disk to take it to its destination Screens [macOS USB Installer to MacOS Utilities_Disk Utility and macOS Installer screen and System disk to Login Screen and macOS Desktop] .
    • Without looking into the whole CLOVER, , any troubleshoot advice becomes a guesswork and hit or miss strategy.
    • CLOVER works with BIOS chosen options.
      • If BIOS options are said to be "All according to the GUIDE", it is a non-information
thank you for your reply. I have updated info: attached photos of my bios setting and entire clover folder

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000 + GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
thank you for your reply. I have updated info: attached photos of my bios setting and entire clover folder
I am assuming you have the Intel HD 630 connected to HDMI Port of the Monitor using HDMI cable.
  • I have edited CLOVER after opening it in Clover Configurator Global
  • Annotated Screen Captures of its important Folders and config.plist uploaded.
  • You may try the changes in your CLOVER to see if they will help.
  • Boot in Verbose to make further changes guided by the uploaded boot screen images.

Attachments

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Remove UnSolid.kext from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ as it will not work on Mojave.