Contribute
Register

Mojave install black screens (h370 hd3 Gigabyte)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370 HD3
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Specs
i5 8700k cpu
msi vega 56 graphics
h370 hd3 gigabyte mother board

hello, i am trying to install macOS Mojave. I did the initial install to my m.2 SSD drive fine but when i get into clover to run the install MacOS from my ssd it runs the apple logo and progress bar until the "Installing into Mojave" but every time i do that the screen just goes black and i would have to turn off pc.

Is there a way to work around this?
i have followed the guide to install mojave to the tee but i am not having any luck?
If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appriciated.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Specs
i5 8700k cpu
msi vega 56 graphics
h370 hd3 gigabyte mother board

hello, i am trying to install macOS Mojave. I did the initial install to my m.2 SSD drive fine but when i get into clover to run the install MacOS from my ssd it runs the apple logo and progress bar until the "Installing into Mojave" but every time i do that the screen just goes black and i would have to turn off pc.

Is there a way to work around this?
i have followed the guide to install mojave to the tee but i am not having any luck?
If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appriciated.

Have you tried any AMD Fixes ?
Such as Lilu and WhatEverGreen ?

Related Links:
WhatEverGreen Kext
Lilu Kext

Curious/\/\ac

No i have not, Do i just add that into the EFI folder?
I have tried to add it into my Bootable USB And redid the whole installation but the same thing is happening when i get to the BOOT mac os from my SSD the display just shuts off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back