Contribute
Register

Mojave airplay problem and slow boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slow booting Mojave as well, I'm afraid I have nothing for you except an expression of solidarity...

[edit] is your slowness at the actual boot stage, and/or at+after login? mine is a bit of both. After logon there seems to be a definite pause, of differing lengths, when everything stops loading. Then it all comes in really quickly after the pause.

I have a slow booting Mojave as well, I'm afraid I have nothing for you except an expression of solidarity...

[edit] is your slowness at the actual boot stage, and/or at+after login? mine is a bit of both. After logon there seems to be a definite pause, of differing lengths, when everything stops loading. Then it all comes in really quickly after the pause.
Likewise.

For my case Slow speed because 2 graphics card is loading means for my verbose Intel Igpu enable perfectly then it take little time and amd gpu prompt up on verbose then everything boot perfectly or else My case I am using Fusion drive but that wait is bearable ... yeah onetime when I enable IGPU but both monitor on PCIE then it just take around 5 min You should just play with bios settings It will help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back