Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 moarfish. You got it right. (I've been traveling this month - having too much fun. :thumbup: Otherwise, I would have spoken up about the toleda's patched AppleHDA.)

+1 moarfish. You got it right. (I've been traveling this month - having too much fun. :thumbup: Otherwise, I would have spoken up about the toleda's patched AppleHDA.)

So I've been doing some reading to try and understand why the new multibeast includes this new patched AppleHDA if it's causing problems. My understanding is that it is for HDMI audio, is this correct?

Not necessarily. Look at the MultiBeast Feature document for more info.

I believe with your included post install compability pics in the first page, that DSub port doesn't work

fOKIJ.png

the problem is, I want to build hackintosh machine with this board but still using my old nvidia 9600 card

can I make those hardwares work together using dsub to dvi adapter

thx for responses my post :)

future rig
Gigabyte B75M
NVidia GeForce 9500 (still using DSub)
Any LED Monitor w/ Signal Input : Digital Visual Interface (DVI), D-sub 15pin inputs (VGA)

It is the on board graphics that do not work with the D-Sub port.
If you are using your Display Card, it is not a concern.
I was using an ASUS EN210 display card with both DVI and VGA working with this board out of the box.

Thx for the quick response moarfish
Sorry, I forget the details x_x

Anyone done this tuts w/ ga b75d3v rev 1.0 (using atheros gbe lan instead of realtek) and sandy bridge proc?

judaseskariot,
Download the latest MultiBeast which includes the MultiBeast Features document. On page 7 you'll see the supported Ethernet chipsets.

Oh, why not...

Network
Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet
Enables Realtek 81xx Ethernet controllers by launching Lnx2Mac's Installer which installs RealtekRTL81xx.kext in /System/Library/Extensions. Recommended.

Hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet
Enables Intel 825xx ethernet controllers. hnak's port of the e1000.sourceforge.net Intel Wired Ethernet for Linux driver. 32/64 bit. Installs AppleIntelE1000e.kext in System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6
Official Realtek 2.0.6 for 10.7 driver for 81xx Ethernet controllers. Installs AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext in /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

Maolj's AtherosL1c Ethernet
Enables Atheros AR8132 Fast Ethernet, AR8131 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8151 v1.0 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8151 v2.0 Gigabit Ethernet, AR8152 v1.1 Fast Ethernet and AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet controllers. Created by maolj and updated by thecandle. Installs AtherosL1cEthernet.kext in /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

judaseskariot,
Download the latest MultiBeast which includes the MultiBeast Features document. On page 7 you'll see the supported Ethernet chipsets.

Oh, why not...

Thx for your reply :)
I am now backwards reading this thread :)

Same mobo but I'm running a Sandy Bridge proc, i updated via the combo update and reinstalled the sound drivers via Multibeast. I attempted to reboot and its just spinning. I am able to get into the system via safe mode but tried to boot with different boot flags and still nothing. I searched in the kexts to find the Oem file in the FakeSmc kext but i don't have it. any idea what the issue can be?

UPDATE: Fixed issue by installing multibeast via usb and installing the nic drivers. Onto the next issue!
After completing the multibeast updates, i pull the iboot disk and then reboot. now i just sit at a gray screen with the apple. =(
i tried booting with iboot and without, and its the same behavior.

i used the easybeast DST

ultra newb...

I have the 3570k and the same mobo model (v1.1) I got past the first iboot, and got SL installed via DVD
During the set up, it set it could only use dial up (did not see ethernet).
I went ahead with the set up, and now I still cant get ethernet set up.

When I go into Network, I dont see an option for Ethernet. When I open safari and click Network Diagnostics, ethernet is radioed but disabled. I hit continue, check Use Ethernet, it says "Not Connected to ethernet"

I am connected, in fact i can see the lights blinking around the lan port... any ideas?
I am trying to complete Step 3 but cant get online, so I cant progress.
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/iboot-multibeast-install-mac-os-x-on.html

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back