Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi there.
My config:
GA-Z77-UD5H @ F16mod11
MSI 780Ti GAMING 3G @ GOP BIOS 211
1x8GB 1600 G.Skill DDR

I've tried UniBeast and Clover. Unibeast would just go black screen (power saving mode/off) after first few seconds of spinning wheel. Clover (BIOS set up to full UEFI) got me to install actual Mavericks, but I fail at booting from drive:

I've tried dart=0, -x and using verbose boot (-v) to see (screenshots) errors.

I've tried a fix from here (moving files):
Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions

Did not help. :(

I'm out of ideas or options. Can anyone help?!

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 166
It's video issue. Remove the 780 and install/boot with iGPU, then wrestle with the 780 after you have the box running...

It's video issue. Remove the 780 and install/boot with iGPU, then wrestle with the 780 after you have the box running...

Even if it boots into OSX with iGPU, how do I run a 780 then? Shouldn't it be native to OSX and 'just work'?

Do a search here for 780Ti, I'd be surprised if it's supported natively but it may be... Search is your friend.

Do a search here for 780Ti, I'd be surprised if it's supported natively but it may be... Search is your friend.

I did. Reportedly it works in Mavericks. Problem is I can't even boot without it inside. Same problems...

Supported natively, I don't find that. Looks like you need the Nivdia Web Drivers.

EDIT: You can probably boot iGPU with flag GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Supported natively, I don't find that. Looks like you need the Nivdia Web Drivers.

EDIT: You can probably boot iGPU with flag GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Yes, seems so. Still, shouldn't it work with -x (safe m)? And now what concerns me is similar hang with HD4000 IGPU. I can type in the screen but boot fails to progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back