Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all!

Its been a while since I touched my hackintosh, but this problem needs to be solved. Recently I decided to update software, but I noticed that when I updated multibeast, it updated Chimera as well and things started to get funky. When I restarted my machine I got a KP explaining that the AppleIntelSMBGraphics kext was at fault. I deleted it, started in safe mode (-x -v) and got to the login screen successfully. I decided to restart to see if it would work without safe mode, and it says that I have a Bluetooth Controller Transport error, and stops there.
HOWEVER, if I start in safe mode, it says the error then after a short time the screen flashes and it proceeds to the login screen.

Is there any way to make it ignore bluetooth? Obviously the kernel isn't completely destroyed since it successfully logs in with safe mode. Maybe the chimera update screwed things up.

Thanks!

Hello all!

Its been a while since I touched my hackintosh, but this problem needs to be solved. Recently I decided to update software, but I noticed that when I updated multibeast, it updated Chimera as well and things started to get funky. When I restarted my machine I got a KP explaining that the AppleIntelSMBGraphics kext was at fault. I deleted it, started in safe mode (-x -v) and got to the login screen successfully. I decided to restart to see if it would work without safe mode, and it says that I have a Bluetooth Controller Transport error, and stops there.
HOWEVER, if I start in safe mode, it says the error then after a short time the screen flashes and it proceeds to the login screen.

Is there any way to make it ignore bluetooth? Obviously the kernel isn't completely destroyed since it successfully logs in with safe mode. Maybe the chimera update screwed things up.

Thanks!

The Bluetooth Controller Transport message is normal - When the boot process stops there it's usually a graphics problem.

Boot with -v -f and post a picture of the screen when (if) it stops.

Good Luck

20140917_143351.jpg

Then after leaving it for 5 more minutes :crazy::

20140917_144130.jpg

THEN it hangs

How are you connected to your monitor ?

Looks like you have duplicate kext(s).

You could try booting into safe mode and deleting it/them then rebuild your cache.

Hard to say without knowing what you did exactly.

This is one of those where it might be quicker to rebuild than troubleshoot.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back