Contribute
Register

miramar's Zomac - Zotac Z77ITX - i5 3570K - HD4000 - Mini-ITX - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try clicking the mouse or hitting the spacebar on the keyboard to wake-up your system.

OK. I'll retry with a fresh install with your DSDT.
No, I can't give up. I'd love to own a Hackintosh!

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "lemon" combo card?

Jhu,
No, it still doesn't work. Same problem - wi-fi adapter not detected.
Can you tell me exactly what options you selected when installing Multibeast on yours?
On mine, I follow Miramar by selecting the following..
Is that right? (Also, I have your DSDT and Miramar's dsdt-HDEF-HDMI4000.aml on my desktop while installing)

Multibeast Configuration

1. UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
  2. Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/ALC892
  3. Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Miscellaneous/FakeSMC Plugins/Motherboard Plugins & HWMonitor Application
  4. Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Network/Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.90
  5. System Definitions/Mac mini

what you selected is exactly what I selected in MULTIBEAST. I used Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx for the actual DUAL LAN port and they are working too. As for now I am mainly running off the built-in WIFI.

Given that you been having issue, I think it is worth spending less than $10 and get another AR9280 Mini PCI-E card off ebay and test it out.

Jhu,
No, it still doesn't work. Same problem - wi-fi adapter not detected.
Can you tell me exactly what options you selected when installing Multibeast on yours?
On mine, I follow Miramar by selecting the following..
Is that right? (Also, I have your DSDT and Miramar's dsdt-HDEF-HDMI4000.aml on my desktop while installing)

Multibeast Configuration

1. UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
  2. Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/ALC892
  3. Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Miscellaneous/FakeSMC Plugins/Motherboard Plugins & HWMonitor Application
  4. Drivers & Bootloaders/Drivers/Network/Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet v0.0.90
  5. System Definitions/Mac mini

ruttario, update the bios with the new patched one. If it still does not work, post your fresh DSDT and your modified one. IOReg listing as well!

Guys, thanks to forum members Mieze and mrengles I've just enabled usb 3.0 ports to backwork as 2.0 and 1.0. This achievement is based on Mieze's MSI board DSDT editing, and for her, mrengles (Asrock board) and other users it works 100%. In my Zotac Z77 ITX only rear usb 3.0 are fully working. Front usb 3.0 (internal header) work at 2.0 speed (2.0 flash usb fully operating, but HDD 3.0 randomly not recognized or lacky).
I found this behavior in Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, though. I'm asking you all to help ourselves out and test this amazing job: maybe it's just my (faulty?) board!
Here are the links
http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/85385-dsdt-asrock-z77-professional-m-2.html
http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/61894-dsdt-msi-b75ma-p45.html
my little editing guide (post #16 and #17)

EDIT: Problem solved, hardware issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back