Contribute
Register

Mini Cube — H110MSTX-HD3 — i7-7700T — RX 560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @P1LGRIM, I think it looks better too. Tried matching the curve of the Mac mini shell at the edges still a little work to do .

CD130CDD-B7C5-43AE-984C-8A97E0718C53.jpeg

I would like to get this finished today!. Planning on spending the rest of my free day 3D printing the lower rear IO. Suggestions are welcome!.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 12.05.06 PM.png

Just installed Big Sur on my mini cube with OC 6.6, doing some software updates, so far so good.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 4.53.07 PM.png

Just installed Big Sur on my mini cube with OC 6.6, doing some software updates, so far so good.
:thumbup: Becoming an OpenCore Pro ! Nice job.

:thumbup: Becoming an OpenCore Pro ! Nice job.
Thanks!. I didn't use Pavs app for creating the EFI folder, I created my own and read through the Dortania guide and made changes for KabyLake.

Last edited:
Updated to 11.2.1 without any problems and did a metal bench to see if all was well with the R53SR and MSI AERO 560. It appears so, 15483 is some improvement over the metal bench in Mojave, see post #220.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 5.52.40 PM.png

Last edited:
One thing that's been noticeable since installing BS is the idling temperature. In Mojave it would never go below 41 C, now I'm seeing idling temps in the mid 30s. Last night after installing BS and running some benches it was still idling in 50s, I guess it was as shocked as I was that it was working!. Either way, BS seems very happy on this board, even thinks it has an i5 installed, it's definitely an i3.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 11.20.41 AM.png

I guess so!, I've had Mojave and Catalina installed. I currently have Big Sur installed using OC and so far everything seems ok. Haven't had any problems with sleep, bluetooth or messages on this board.

I guess so!, I've had Mojave and Catalina installed. I currently have Big Sur installed using OC and so far everything seems ok. Haven't had any problems with sleep, bluetooth or messages on this board.

I tried to create a OC 6.6 boot installer with Catalina, but I receive a error message:
"This Mac OS X is not support in this platform"
"Reason: H110"

Can you post your config.plist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back