Motherboard
Asus Z170-A (LGA1151)
CPU
Skylake i7 6700K @ 4.00 GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Black Edition
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
NOTE: not sure if this is the right forum to post.

I messed up between Step 8, 9 (optional) and 10 on STEP 4: Install macOS High Sierra on Unibeast: Install macOS High Sierra on any supported Intel-Based PC Guide here on Tonymacx86.

I just finished building my clients first hackintosh, I went through all the previous steps smoothly. After step 8, I wasnt paying attention and restarted the PC without selecting the right option from Step 10. Afterward, I cant see clover page nor get any of bootable drive booted. Im using Samsung SSD 250gb, and a 64gb thumbdrive which host Clover and macOS on it. Cant boot any of em and instead I get the screen that says Reboot and select proper boot device, etc. Sometime when I try to go back to BIOS setting and press F8, it would freeze, not abling me to make progress. I think the goal here is to achieve Step 13, making SSD confirmed macOS installation.

Any suggestion? I hope this is not asking me to start all over again from the beginning. I dont even have any Mac laptop/desktop access... I hope not to go there! :oops:

Any suggestion? I hope this is not asking me to start all over again from the beginning. I dont even have any Mac laptop/desktop access... I hope not to go there! :oops:
From where did you download macOS High Sierra?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

I download macOS High Sierra from Mac app store using my client's laptop. Same can be said for using mac laptop to create USB installer. At this point, I may have to start all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back