Maximus V Gene 10.8.x Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, all 3 optons:

-v -x
-v PCIRootUID=0
-v PCIRootUID=1

All stall on the AppleIntelE1000e: Mad Address

I am at a loss. Brand new USB drives, different brands. I am open to ANY other suggestions. So fed up with this not working i will PayPal someone a reward to whoever solves it. :)

So... As a last resort I removed the EVGA GTX 660 and I got to the installer with no flags. I am installing now and will install GTX 660 drivers for 10.8.2. Will report back

So... As a last resort I removed the EVGA GTX 660 and I got to the installer with no flags. I am installing now and will install GTX 660 drivers for 10.8.2. Will report back

didnt pjalm say to do that a couple pages back?

anyway, its good you got to the installer

You know its funny because one sec he says he has 660 then he says he removed it but turns out he didn't LOL

Oh well glad its working now.

What 10.8.2 drivers for 660? hmmmm wonder what hes installing now lol
GTX660 will work natively once u hav 10.8.2 installed. Well at least it is suppose to.

I guess I missed the part where he said to run without the 660 installed. That was my last attempt. I had to install the new nvidia drivers for 10.8.2 to get it to run AFTER I installed OSX. Still having trouble with audio and DVD drive recognition but all else is good. Thanks so much for all of your help.

If anyone knows how to get the DVD drive recognized, that would be great. All other routes have been unsuccessful.

This is my DVD model: Lite-on iHAS224-06

Thanks!

hi can you link me to the dvd player framework patch for 10.8.2 please

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back