Contribute
Register

Mavericks 10.9.2 on Lenovo G50-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Завел без труда свой g50-70. Только не работает яркость экрана и не возвращается из сна:!:

hd4400
i5-4200
ssd120
usb wi-fi tp-link tl-wn725n

Ssory,
Started easily my g50-70. Just does not work the screen brightness does not return from sleep

Ssory,
Started easily my g50-70. Just does not work the screen brightness does not return from sleep

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

System: OSX 10.9.2 Chimera + Chamelion
Motherboard: Intel Lynx Point-LP
CPU: i5 4200U, 1.6Ghz, Haswell
Video: Intel hd4400, 1366*768
WI-FI: USB
RAM: 4Gb DDR3L 1600MHz
SMBios: MacBook Air Mid2013 from ChamelionWizard
DSDT(Linux)
View attachment DSDT.aml

System: OSX 10.9.2 Chimera + Chamelion
Motherboard: Intel Lynx Point-LP
CPU: i5 4200U, 1.6Ghz, Haswell
Video: Intel hd4400, 1366*768
WI-FI: USB
RAM: 4Gb DDR3L 1600MHz
SMBios: MacBook Air Mid2013 from ChamelionWizard

Please, in your profile...

You should consider using Clover: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Patching guide is here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

For jutoqui: regarding your question, Yes I´m spanish.
All: My apologies for not attending the forum... I was out of home. I will working on it again.
Best regards.

For atrusplus

Thank you for answering

I have some problems such as battery indicator, HDMI sound, upgrade to version, now I have 10.9.2, the upgrade to 10.9.5 does not start.

I acknowledge that there are good tutorials on the web but my English is bad and do not understand the details, so I was wondering if you were Spanish.

I can not get a private message, your Might get a private message to another contact

I hope your answer

Thank You

For atrusplus

Thank you for answering

I have some problems such as battery indicator, HDMI sound, upgrade to version, now I have 10.9.2, the upgrade to 10.9.5 does not start.

I acknowledge that there are good tutorials on the web but my English is bad and do not understand the details, so I was wondering if you were Spanish.

I can not get a private message, your Might get a private message to another contact

I hope your answer

Thank You

Battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

HDMI-audio on Haswell has several requirements:
- the device at address 0x00030000, usually called B0D3, must be renamed to HDAU
- the resulting HDAU device must be recognized by AppleHDAController (config.plist patches required if not natively recognized)
- your framebuffer must be patched for HDMI-audio (there are patches in my default config.plist (disabled) files: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config). It is trial/error to determine which port your HDMI is connected (actually, they are positional and you can tell by looking at ioreg).
- patched AppleHDA is required (sometimes VoodooHDA works, but my experience has been not good)
- you have to inject "hda-gfx"="onboard-1" for IGPU/HDEF/HDAU objects. This is usually done with DSDT/SSDT edits (_DSM methods)

For jutoqui: Following the rules of this forum all comments must be in English. Meanwhile I will try to attach a pdf in spanish with the installation process.

Thanks to Rehabman !!! Your comments always are helpful !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back