Contribute
Register

Mavericks 10.9.2 on Lenovo G50-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone i've tried to follow this guide with my lenovo G50-70 but when i try to install OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller i had this message "no such or directory " i'm on maverick and the folder of voodoo is on the desktop sorry for my english

Install with Kext Wizard.

i have already install it with kext wizard but when i reboot my computer i had this message Picture 3.jpg (i can boot if i use -v -f -x PCIRootUID GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No USBBusFix=Yes) not other i can give you my Skype if you had time for me thanks you for your reponse

i have already install it with kext wizard but when i reboot my computer i had this messageView attachment 161985 (i can boot if i use -v -f -x PCIRootUID GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No USBBusFix=Yes) not other i can give you my Skype if you had time for me thanks you for your reponse

Install Release version, not Debug. Also, you have issues with AppleRTC that you should resolve first...

--

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

i use Chimera legacy boot
Lenovo G50-70
CPU:i5-4258U 2.40GHz / motherboard Lancer 5A2 Haswell-ULT
Graphics:iris 5100 1366x768
AMD ATI radeon graphics

i 'm noob but when i download voodooPs2Controller master i didn't found any .kext

how can i resolve ApplERTC ? please

Hello
I followed the guide because I have a Lenovo g50-70 i7 8GB ram and everything went well but now I have a problem since I started mavericks from the hard disk and to get to the screen where you put the password write a letter and I leave several for example I write r and write rrrrrr
I installed VoodooPS2 controller and I deleted the two kext laying on the guide and I have done everything as it puts me but not for that mistake

sorry for my English and thanks in advance

Hello
I followed the guide because I have a Lenovo g50-70 i7 8GB ram and everything went well but now I have a problem since I started mavericks from the hard disk and to get to the screen where you put the password write a letter and I leave several for example I write r and write rrrrrr
I installed VoodooPS2 controller and I deleted the two kext laying on the guide and I have done everything as it puts me but not for that mistake

sorry for my English and thanks in advance

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

thank you very much for the reply, hope not to have more problems with the installation

a greeting and thanks again

thank you very much for the reply, hope not to have more problems with the installation

a greeting and thanks again

I guess you solved the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back