Contribute
Register

Matebook 13 boot every two attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean both.

Interesting. WhateverGreen handles this rename so it is possible to remove from config.plist.
Remove your SSDT-PNLF-COFFEELAKE, get it from here:
Do not disable _OSI -> XOSI rename. It's an important fix (combined with SSDT-XOSI you have). Some features, usually I2C/USB won't work without it.

Happy to help :)
You mean that I have to put SSDT-PNLF.dls instead of SSDT-PNLF-COFFELAKE in CLOVER/ACPI?
After that I have to re pu GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 49475055 in config.plist?

Now I've noticed that I haven't brightness selector in setting/monitor(even with old config.plist). I've done a lot of changes

Last edited:
You mean that I have to put SSDT-PNLF.dls instead of SSDT-PNLF-COFFELAKE in CLOVER/ACPI?

Now I've noticed that I haven't brightness selector in setting/monitor(even with old config.plist). I've done a lot of changes
you have to compile the dsl to aml with macIASL

you have to compile the dsl to aml with macIASL
EDIT:That page downloaded file as html, so I re downloaded and from macIASL, I've saved as .aml. it's ready to put in Clover/ACPI? @Feartech
With this SSDT-PNLF after boot screen blinks as hell, and if I re-enable GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 4947505, in config.plist boot sometimes yes and sometimes not like in the past. In all this situations, brightness still now work :banghead:
Maybe, just it's notify lucky week

Attachments

• debug_29477.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

As Feartech said, you need to compile the .dsl before using it.
As the page source is .dsl, you must download with the .dsl extension. After doing that, open MaciASL and save as ACPI machine language binary (.aml).
Once you have the compiled file, replace the SSDT I mentioned with that one. Brightness slider should appear after doing that.

There's no need to enable the GFX0 -> IGPU rename. Keep it GFX0, WhateverGreen will handle the rename.

Can you explain me more deeply? before this cleaning, use to be working

Trying to compile the dal with macIASL but it gave me errors "The file "iASLpzK756.dsl" couldn't be saved using text encoding Western (ASCII)."
and
"Input file does not appear to be an ASL or data table source file", of course, is a .dsl... to hard for me LOL

EDIT:That page downloaded file as html, so I re downloaded and from macIASL, I've saved as .aml. it's ready to put in Clover/ACPI? @Feartech
If you compiled correctly, yes. Add it and remove the old SSDT-PNLF-COFFEELAKE.aml.

As Feartech said, you need to compile the .dsl before using it.
As the page source is .dsl, you must download with the .dsl extension. After doing that, open MaciASL and save as ACPI machine language binary (.aml).
Once you have the compiled file, replace the SSDT I mentioned with that one. Brightness slider should appear after doing that.

There's no need to enable the GFX0 -> IGPU rename. Keep it GFX0, WhateverGreen will handle the rename.

If you compiled correctly, yes. Add it and remove the old SSDT-PNLF-COFFEELAKE.aml.
I've edited my last post, with the new SSDT-PNLF it won't boot, boot but screen blink like crazy. Compiled with no errors.

I've edited my last post, with the new SSDT-PNLF it won't boot, boot but screen blink like crazy. Compiled with no errors.
You should not have that webarchive file in Clover/ACPI/patched.

I2C1 disabler is still there, I think I've suggested to remove it at least twice already...
Fixes to config.plist I suggested (FixHeaders, PluginType, ...) are not there... Please read through the posts in the threads and apply everything that was suggested.

After you apply everything as suggested:
Your graphics are faked as UHD 630 (0x3E9B), I think that's a mistake.
Try disabling the ig-platform-id and device-id injection in your config.plist (Add # to make then not available, i.e. #device-id). If it works, remove them completely.

You should not have that webarchive file in Clover/ACPI/patched.
removed
I2C1 disabler is still there, I think I've suggested to remove it at least twice already...
Fixes to config.plist I suggested (FixHeaders, PluginType, ...) are not there... Please read through the posts in the threads and apply everything that was suggested.
Removed I2C1, enabled FiHeaders and PluginType
After you apply everything as suggested:
Your graphics are faked as UHD 630 (0x3E9B), I think that's a mistake.
Try disabling the ig-platform-id and device-id injection in your config.plist (Add # to make then not available, i.e. #device-id). If it works, remove them completely.
Tried to make not available Ig-platform and id- injection but with this modifies(SSDT in particoular), like before, without enabling GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 4947505, my screen blinks(1 second I see screen, 3 second stuck black)
In the error log you'll find that I boot few times with "GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 4947505", just to reach the desktop to catch the error log[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• debug_12898.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
removed

Removed I2C1, enabled FiHeaders and PluginType

Tried to make not available Ig-platform and id- injection but with this modifies(SSDT in particoular), like before, without enabling GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 4947505, my screen blinks(1 second I see screen, 3 second stuck black)
In the error log you'll find that I boot few times with "GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 4947505", just to reach the desktop to catch the error log
Why aren't you uploading a troubleshooting archive in the problematic situation, without using the IGPU rename?
I see your ig-platform-id and device-id injection are still there.

Why aren't you uploading a troubleshooting archive in the problematic situation, without using the IGPU rename?
I see your ig-platform-id and device-id injection are still there.
I've wrote, how can I upload troubleshooting archive if I cant boot?
If the log was catch when I press f2/f4 in clover, the new attached have no gfx0 flag. If not, I don't know how to do it :banghead:

edit: attached a log file more polished as pollible, i've turned on that flag only after f2/f4 in clover, to boot and take a log, I feel soo stupid lol

nb: even if I put # before the id of ig-platform id, when I reboot the "#" disappear, trying do delete completely

edit:2 with deleted ig-platform id, not blinking, completely black screen(no backing, I can't see something very dark)
and when I boot with gfx0 patch to take the log,'ve also noticed that is no graphical acceleration(attached a second log with not ig platform.

Attachments

• debug_17086.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • no ig platform debug_29287.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I've wrote, how can I upload troubleshooting archive if I cant boot?
If the log was catch when I press f2/f4 in clover, the new attached have no gfx0 flag. If not, I don't know how to do it :banghead:

edit: attached a log file more polished as pollible, i've turned on that flag only after f2/f4 in clover, to boot and take a log, I feel soo stupid lol

nb: even if I put # before the id of ig-platform id, when I reboot the "#" disappear, trying do delete completely

edit:2 with deleted ig-platform id, not blinking, completely black screen(no backing, I can't see something very dark)
and when I boot with gfx0 patch to take the log,'ve also noticed that is no graphical acceleration(attached a second log with not ig platform.
Try injecting 0x3EA5 device-id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back