Contribute
Register

Matebook 13 boot every two attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you have latest AptioMemoryFix:
I'm not sure it's really related, tho.
Tryied, nothing
+ You can try some other ig-platform-id injections, while spoofing Iris Plus 655:
0x3EA50009, 0x3EA50000, 0x3EA50004, 0x3EA50005

+ Another option is trying to omit igfxcflbklt=1 boot flag.

+Please try the attached archive, it could fix your VoodooGPIO panic.
tried, nothing too
I don't know what i cant try. Exist a workaround to use vodooI2C without OSI > XOSI?
Even if i patch OS in my DSDT(same of Osi to xosi) same problem.

If I remove VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID it boot fine, but of course the touchpad will stop functioning. You know someone that can help with this problem? or can be a good idea to start all over again? I was a terrible situation, but it was really enjoyng because i've learned a lot of things.

Thanks you very much for your help, I don't know how to repay you.

Last edited:
Tryied, nothing

tried, nothing too
I don't know what i cant try. Exist a workaround to use vodooI2C without OSI > XOSI?
Even if i patch OS in my DSDT(same of Osi to xosi) same problem.

If I remove VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID it boot fine, but of course the touchpad will stop functioning. You know someone that can help with this problem? or can be a good idea to start all over again? I was a terrible situation, but it was really enjoyng because i've learned a lot of things.

Thanks you very much for your help, I don't know how to repay you.
You must have a valid OS patch for correct USB, I2C operation...
Did you try the attached VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID? Can you attach a new troubleshooting archive made when using them & getting a panic upon boot?

will try,
You must have a valid OS patch for correct USB, I2C operation...
Did you try the attached VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID? Can you attach a new troubleshooting archive made when using them & getting a panic upon boot?
Will do when I get home. Yes tried. How can I parch os correctly? I've applied os parch(win10) to dsdt with maciasl
@ben9923 With that kext won't boot even after panic. Attached log

Attachments

• debug_14920.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Will do when I get home. Yes tried. How can I parch os correctly? I've applied os parch(win10) to dsdt with maciasl
@ben9923 With that kext won't boot even after panic. Attached log
Oops, try this one instead.

Attachments

• panic fix.zip
    172.1 KB · Views: 43
Oops, try this one instead.
Using VoodooI2C and I2CHID from that archive, same old panic as ever :rolleyes:
This kernel panic is ruining my life lol. now is a challenge between me and him

Attachments

• debug_8331.zip
    2 MB · Views: 37
Using VoodooI2C and I2CHID from that archive, same old panic as ever :rolleyes:
This kernel panic is ruining my life lol. now is a challenge between me and him
:(
Cleanup your Clover/ACPI/patched folder, remove every non-.aml file from there.
Why do you still have the I2C1 disable SSDT? It is not necessary...

Try updating your BIOS if such update is available. Re-extract and re-patch your DSDT.

Why don't you have kexts in Clover/kexts/Other?
You should have *all* of your kexts in /L/E, while having necessary kexts for boot in Clover as well. InjectKexts should be set to 'Detect'.

Verify the purpose of the 'ACPI Patch' you have in your config.plist, then either document or replace that solution with something appropriate.

:(
Cleanup your Clover/ACPI/patched folder, remove every non-.aml file from there.
Why do you still have the I2C1 disable SSDT? It is not necessary...
Done, I've re putted I2C1 yesterday just to give a try. Now deleted it with all the other non .aml file(I've remove extension to them to test different type and versions)

Try updating your BIOS if such update is available. Re-extract and re-patch your DSDT.
Unfortunately there is no bios update. I will re try extract dsdt

Why don't you have kexts in Clover/kexts/Other?
You should have *all* of your kexts in /L/E, while having necessary kexts for boot in Clover as well. InjectKexts should be set to 'Detect'.
Forgot to re insert after clover update. Done

Verify the purpose of the 'ACPI Patch' you have in your config.plist, then either document or replace that solution with something appropriate.
Can't find anything on Google, there is other way to found his function?

I don't know how works kernel panic. But seems that it's not concerned to this thing, it's possible to debug more deeply? Out of this, this is the best Hackintosh I ever tried, fast af... And all work pretty good

It's worth to try to disable fingerprint from bios?(can be a solution?)

Last edited:
Done, I've re putted I2C1 yesterday just to give a try. Now deleted it with all the other non .aml file(I've remove extension to them to test different type and versions)

Unfortunately there is no bios update. I will re try extract dsdt

Forgot to re insert after clover update. Done

Can't find anything on Google, there is other way to found his function?

I don't know how works kernel panic. But seems that it's not concerned to this thing, it's possible to debug more deeply? Out of this, this is the best Hackintosh I ever tried, fast af... And all work pretty good

It's worth to try to disable fingerprint from bios?(can be a solution?)
You're saying you cannot boot with that unknown ACPI patch? Does boot hang? Does it panic?

Disabling the fingerprint won't help really. You should create a port injector to only include your existing USB ports, tho.

Anyway after every change, attach a new archive.

To further debug the panics add keepsyms=1 boot-flag, use the attached VoodooI2C build (That's the same code as previous build I sent, but with debug symbols included).

Attachments

• panic fix?.zip
    933.6 KB · Views: 32
You're saying you cannot boot with that unknown ACPI patch? Does boot hang? Does it panic?
It stuck at some point(Attached log and screen of verbose mode)

Disabling the fingerprint won't help really. You should create a port injector to only include your existing USB ports, tho.
How can I inject only the usb I have in my system? by setting USB ports number?
Anyway after every change, attach a new archive.

To further debug the panics add keepsyms=1 boot-flag, use the attached VoodooI2C build (That's the same code as previous build I sent, but with debug symbols included).
Added the bootflag and installed that kext. Attached log with old panic with this new flag and kext.

Attachments

• debug_oldpanic.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
  • debug_without_acpipatch.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • ScreenWithoutAcpiPatch.jpg
    ScreenWithoutAcpiPatch.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 30
It stuck at some point(Attached log and screen of verbose mode)
Looked at the binary representation of your DSDT, it's patching your RTC's _STA method, apparently it's disabled.
I've seen something related a couple of days ago in OpenCore:
If you cannot enable the legacy RTC in BIOS, and until macOS supports AWAC, try this SSDT.
The _OSI check there isn't relevant for you, as Clover only patches ACPI under macOS, but it doesn't hurt so you may keep it as-is.
If you have no RTC enable BIOS option, try adding that SSDT and disabling your patch, hopefully it works.
Probably that option is hidden and special setup is necessary to enable it, so if it's not in the BIOS GUI, try the SSDT.
How can I inject only the usb I have in my system? by setting USB ports number?
See here:
Once you're done, you can use Hackintool to create a code-less USBPorts.kext instead, and remove USBInjectAll.kext + SSDT-UIAC.aml.
Added the bootflag and installed that kext. Attached log with old panic with this new flag and kext.
Attached another build, please try it. When attaching the new archive, mention the time of the panic when booted with that kext, as you have many panic logs there. Don't want to see a panic log of the older build and refer it to the new one :p

Attachments

• fix attempt 2.zip
    933.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back